What game are you currently playing?

mmo's like Cosmic break, Onigiri Online (Alpha test), Tera,
also Battle Magical Arena, Melty Blood and some maps in Warcraft III

Just got my platinum for Ni No Kuni :) such a wonderful game.. now moving on to the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim and also finishing of Tales of Vesperia for PS3.

Checking my library now, but in the past week I was obsessed over Deus Ex:HR and The Missing Link.

Im still playing DaCapo II... i dl it ages ago but never actually played it till now.

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

I`ve decided to go on a Disgaea binge. Finished my third play of the first one two days ago, gonna play through 2 until I get bored and then it`s off to buy Absence of Detention!

Just finished Supreme Commander Series for the nth ('n' is the amount of time I lost count finishing it at a shorter time for each map).

Moving on to:
- Online Card Game (Prefer not to name)
- Maple Story (Rarely online)
- All installed Visual Novels
- Shogun 2

Replaying Fallout New Vegas along some nice anime mods. Cant play without em.

Diablo III. Been some time since I last touched it.

I am playing to video games right now. They are The Saboteur and Velvet Assassin.

Started playing Dark Souls again this last week quite a bit. Also played some Binding of Issac.

Just finished Tales of Vesperia.

I'm now playing Catherine, while I'm at it I'm going to save money to buy Tales of Graces F and Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

I'm not sure if I should buy Ni no Kuni or not.

Im still 1/4 progress on Assassins Creed 2 and when I get bored i shift back to Rewrite..~

Still playing:

- Shogun 2 (With different mods on Very Hard Mode. Legendary just crashes on me.)
- Returned on Maple Story for Kanna... then I'm probably going not play much of it after that
- A online card game
- More visual novels
- Sims 3 for a half hour sometimes when it doesn't freeze on me
- Considering whether I should play Assassin Creed or not

Ar Tonelico Trilogy....

Starting with Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.