What game are you currently playing?

FFXIII then XIII-2. Then I might play VII again. I`m really just wasting time until The Last of Us comes out.
A scary thought just occurred to me...I don`t know what to do after The Last of Us. This is bad.

FFXIII then XIII-2. Then I might play VII again. I`m really just wasting time until The Last of Us comes out.
A scary thought just occurred to me...I don`t know what to do after The Last of Us. This is bad.

the last of us... :bliss: there's always watch dogs that's gonna be comin out this year i think

the last of us... :bliss: there's always watch dogs that's gonna be comin out this year i think

Whoa, that one completely slipped by me. Looks good. I remembered that Beyond: Two Souls is coming out too, (I love Quantic Dream) and so is KH 1.5 HD so I think I might have a good set up for a while....

Whoa, that one completely slipped by me. Looks good. I remembered that Beyond: Two Souls is coming out too, (I love Quantic Dream) and so is KH 1.5 HD so I think I might have a good set up for a while....

and i think i remember hearing something about a dark souls 2, but i can't remember. it could have just been a wonderful dream lol

and i think i remember hearing something about a dark souls 2, but i can't remember. it could have just been a wonderful dream lol

`Twas no dream. It was announced in December of last year. No release date but I`d assume anywhere from late this year to mid next year.

It's Civilization V. Yep, it should be out now. I just love monster hunter :3 Great Multiplayer too

yeah i played monster hunter on PSP and i loved it with multiplayer, i'm sure this'll be just as good, if not a little easier with the dual screen

I just wish Monster Hunter stayed with playstation. T.T Now I have to buy Sony and Nintendo consoles.

so monster hunter is done with sony now? that sucks, i'd like a vita monster hunter game

i'm just glad i already got a 3ds. if i didn't i'd never get monster hunter 3

No official statement though. But all MH3 were brought to US on Nintendo consoles and not on the PSP. And MH4 will be on 3DS.

they're already talking about anothe monster hunter and it won't be on psv? :/ lame

vita really needs to get more games

well the vita is already crashing, it needs better games, or else all of its appeal will fade fast

I just finished playing Bioshock Infinite. Scarlet Blade just started open beta today so I will play that until the new Dishonored DLC comes out.

Last edited:
i've been playing dark souls for about 2 weeks now but finally got tired of it about 2 days ago and am thinking about playing catherine a bit...or maybe xenoblade...or maybe FFX...

i've been playing dark souls for about 2 weeks now but finally got tired of it about 2 days ago and am thinking about playing catherine a bit...or maybe xenoblade...or maybe FFX...

I've been playing Dark Souls for weeks and I'm still playing it. I'll probably finish soon though, just want to take my current file through all new games (on NG+7 right now, which is the last difficulty increase, so pretty much there). In this build I will have 99 Endurance soon! Hahahaha. Fast rolls with heavy armor and greatshields :)
I'm thinking of doing a quick playthrough with light armor and rapiers, but I might do that in a few months instead.
Also this was already me coming back to DS (recently bought DLC), I've probably logged almost 200 hours in the last year with that game. Really addictive!

After that I think I want to go back to Skies of Arcadia when summer starts. :)

Free2Play game 'WarFrame' on Steam. Looks impressive !

It's online coop, with up to 4 players playing together afaik

Maybe l4d2 in the future if the times allow.

I play anything that catches my attention... All you gotta do is... Entertain me :smug: Its all for the research.

I've been playing Dark Souls for weeks and I'm still playing it. I'll probably finish soon though, just want to take my current file through all new games (on NG+7 right now, which is the last difficulty increase, so pretty much there). In this build I will have 99 Endurance soon! Hahahaha. Fast rolls with heavy armor and greatshields :)
I'm thinking of doing a quick playthrough with light armor and rapiers, but I might do that in a few months instead.
Also this was already me coming back to DS (recently bought DLC), I've probably logged almost 200 hours in the last year with that game. Really addictive!

After that I think I want to go back to Skies of Arcadia when summer starts. :)

i got about 140 hours into dark souls myself with all my chars added up and all that within 2 weeks lol im kinda worried about my mage char tho as i dont wanna lvl her past lvl 100 and NG+ is kicking her azz

i wound up playing persona 4 arena btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)