What game are you currently playing?

Don't Starve. Beat the last Ancient Guardian in melee, now it's just passing time to see if Bearger and Deerclops will turn up to finish my shopping list. Will take years. :fag:

Axelay ( SNES ) its in the vein of Gradius or Life Force but more impressive.Mode 7 and parallax scrolling pushed to the limits.maybe the best shmup on the snes...never i was able to finish it.I love shmup´s/bullethell stuff even if i suck at it and finished like 5 of 100 games lol.still keep on fighting.

Have you tried the Touhou series? It's a bullet hell game as well.

Don't Starve. Day 200 in a few hours, and I'm wondering if I should go wipe out all the underground spiders or get into the Shipwrecked DLC already. :ordercourt:

Total war - Rome 2, I wish it had avatar conquest system so it could be superb game. Too fast battles though duh.
:alice_busy:

Touhou is hard...hard !!! way too crazy for me...i see the greatness in it though.Never beat one of these...

That's okay. Just play the easiest one first then work towards the hardest. If you didn't know, ESOD (Touhou 6) is actually more difficult than the one in the later series...

Tried Touhou 15 - Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, quitted after failing 40 minutes straight. Should change difficulty lvl to easy from medium.

Tried Touhou 15 - Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, quitted after failing 40 minutes straight. Should change difficulty lvl to easy from medium.

I know that feel.... I'm still trying to complete Touhou ESOD (6th in the series) on Normal and failing pretty hard...

Leveling up by taking advantage of the HoTS 1st Anniversary exp boost. :fag:

Playing any game now, would be extra hard... my new mouse isn't as balanced as my old broken one.
It's just moving differently and faster than lightspeed... yeah.
Considering that visual novels aren't real games: so I started reading Kara no shoujo 2.

Lvling up pokemon's which I traded over from diamond to pokemon black & white. Having two nintendo Ds's make things easy enough, should just visit my friend tomorrow... in case I could loan his 3Ds and check what he has gotten.
Currently having 2x lvl 100's, 3x lvl 90, and 5x lvl 80+. I wish I had one more fairy -type pokemon though.
(My expression: When opponent has psyhic moves on lvl 100 Kyogre) --> :alice_srs:

I still play Dead Island for weekly/bi-weekly dosage of undead shootings.
Meanwhile, I don't have any specific games, usually just go with the flow. (prefer make to play)

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hyperdimension Neptunia U : Action Unleashed
World of Tanks : GuP Mod
Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Project Diva

Steam ID:Kira2690(Maxi Boost)

Just finished playing the E3 demo for Bloodstained. I can't wait for it's release! Console systems have been seriously depraved of a classic castevania games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.