What game are you currently playing?

Back to HoTS for me, though tomorrow evening will be something else. :ordercourt:

Super Robot Taisen J/Calvina Route,Mother 3 ( GBA ),Golden Sun ( GBA )

i'm playing an Otome called: Clover Toshokan no Juunin-tachi (The Residents of the Clover Library)

finished Super Robot Taisen J,now into Zelda : Oracle of Ages/Seasons ( GBC ) and Star Ocean ( SNES )

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action
Hyperdevotion Noire

I love HDD xD

Battlefield 4 hardly doing well in multiplayer mode (playing as a supporting soldier with L86A2), for each 3 deaths one kill, I hope the next match will be ointment for me. Cs:go is far easier game really.

Axelay ( SNES ) its in the vein of Gradius or Life Force but more impressive.Mode 7 and parallax scrolling pushed to the limits.maybe the best shmup on the snes...never i was able to finish it.I love shmup´s/bullethell stuff even if i suck at it and finished like 5 of 100 games lol.still keep on fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty