What brought you to like anime?

when I was little I watched popolocrois, Card captor sakura...

interesting story and lovely art makes me love anime :)

well when i was living in japan there're animes everyday so it really hard for me to decide which anime made me lone anime, well at that time pokemon was #1 hit anime in japan, and also Tora-kichi :D

Far from reality,that 's what i think before.
now it's actually close to reality live,but still love it :3

Dunno.. it's just something I enjoy... I like drawing anime-style .. so yeah..
And many of them are such good hooks, interesting story plots, beyond imagination. Cool stuff.

I was (and still am mostly) a loner, but I had a computer, since I was 6 or 7, and internet basically unsupervised from 8 onward, so basically that and random chance that I came across Oh My Goddess, and so on from there.

I was (and still am mostly) a loner, but I had a computer, since I was 6 or 7, and internet basically unsupervised from 8 onward, so basically that and random chance that I came across Oh My Goddess, and so on from there.

WOW whatha... just what kind of life you got there! That's unique... So do you enjoy those times?

Do I? More like I didn't have a choice, basically the only life I knew, and basically still know lol. I've gotten a few freinds here and there, but I'm still mostly that 8 year old, only with more computer knowledge and more money xD

:desire: oh.. I personally think that it isn't a bad life at all ya know...

haha, yes it is, its pretty lonely at times, especially up until I adopted Feena

Oh that's a good question, hmm let's think about it.
I think when i was a kid, i didn't even know such shows were called "Anime". For me and probably all adults and other kids, it was just some cartoon stuff for kids ;D
But yea, since anime is so colourful and so unreal, it made it look like it was always just meant for kids.

As long as i can remember, i always watched Anime xDD and i still love it to death now. But the very first "kids show" which counted as Anime was probably either Ganbare Kickers or Dragon Ball :3

Hmm watched Dragon ball in spanish each morning when i was a kid (no idea what they said other than that it was a cartoon and people fight) Then watched sailor moon in the morning and other random stuff (no idea what anime was at that time) and pokemon and the such later. Didnt really start watching anime till last summer when i found out i loved anime music.

my first anime was dragon ball, sailor moon and pokemon too!!! watched it when i was 4 or 5. back then i didn't even know what dragon ball or even anime for that matter was.. haha then my sis just brought home ranma 1/2 out of the blue one day and from then on, it was one anime after another, and here we are.

Can't really remember what was my 1st anime, but back in '86, our local tv station(and only one, back then) made the wisest move ever(IMO) by airing different anime each days at 6PM (Monday - Macross, Tuesday - Mospeada, Wednesday - Tousho Daimos, Thursday - Space Cop Gaban, Friday - Miss Comet)

The first anime I saw was probally Pokemon/Sailor moon, but as a kid I had no idea what Anime ment and what kind of world hid behind. When I was around 13 I remember watching Love Hina and Chobits, but it wasn't til age 15 that I seriously started to engulf myself in the fantastic world of anime, now a couple of years later I still love it and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

Hmmmmmm , i think i watched anime because i thought they are "beautiful" its like some magical flow turn of event and there's a hidden meaning from each event , i'm watching normal or anime for kids like , Sailor Moon , Evangelion , Pokemon , Digimon , Doraemon etc , after that i just watching anime normally till now :blushing:

Save for actual animated feature films from the 90s, I've had a computer I could use since maybe 1995 or 1996 because my dad collected them like a disease, so I've been using a computer since I was 6-7. But of course also have to take into consideration I had no friends really up until middle school, so like now, I got to browse the internet, came across Ah My Goddess ova on http download (from zhentarim if I understand the Z-X label to be them still), and went from there, just slightly before the Pokemon wave.

i think i like anime because of the stories
sometimes it fun and sometimes it's really sad that make yous want to cry

I've been watching more anime and less cartoons ever since I was a kid or during in my younger years.
I dunno why but, I think the first anime that I saw was Doraemon and the rest was history. XD

I dunno why but, I think the first anime that I saw was Doraemon and the rest was history. XD

Same here, lol. Doraemon, Sazae-san, and Crayon Shin-chan were my prominent anime shows when I was a kid. Only started watching the "midnight anime" only after I moved out of Japan. Weird. ( ゚д゚ )

Watching anime for their beautiful art (especially the girls) and storyline. Some series have really good storylines! My first anime was Ranma 1/2 but what really got me hook to anime was Tenchi Muyo (not sure if I spelt that correctly) =)

Shows in Tv when I was still young, didn't know it was called "anime" until I got my PC then Internet, and then fun started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?