What brought you to like anime?

I was kicked out of my world of warcraft guild, due to anger and boredom, i surfed the internet to think of something else, found an anime streaming site. Watched Haruhi Suzumiya (dub couldn't stand to hear strange japanese annoying voices that i didn't understand) i watched both Haruhi seasons in one day. Went and played wow again (my anger was finally gone) Played a few hours got into a fight with my former guild master again (stress starts again) went to the anime site again to clam down and watched a second anime. I suddenly found myself without a guild and didn't have anyone to raid with anymore (i was a hardcore no life player 15 hours each day) tried of the game i started reading up anime recommends added a list of shows that i was going to try out, i watched probably 12 shows. And then i found Code geass, after i saw the finally episode of R2 my anime addiction was set in stone. I cried so hard and much like i never done before, i was depressed one and a half week. I never knew anime could pull so hard on emotions, a few weeks back had i laughed at myself. From 2010 to 2011 i watched 50+ episodes each week. Though i haven't watched anime for 2 months now, too tried of it. Visual novels FTW!

I went with the flow and said "ALL HAIL LELOUCH" at this moment

Last edited:
In hk everyday the TV will play different anime until today, so my childhood is born with japanese anime and my favourite is iron leaguer

I watched anime as a kid along with cartoons and other shows, but at that time it wasn't really an addiction and I got more into games then in TV, so I stopped watching anime until a later time.
Since always I liked the anime style, and during high school I didn't have much time to play video games as I used to and I needed a short time just to relax and do something fun, also I felt really lonely at the time, but I met a nice friend around my age on the Internet who was totally into anime, so I decided to try to watch it too, and since then I never stopped and never will :) My first anime at that time was Vampire knight, it was fun and I started to watch more, and then when I found Gintama I knew that I'll be an anime fan for life, it really helped me to move past my loneliness at that time.

Watched Anime and Cartoons growing up, had an interest in Art and drawing Anime styled pictures, Then started watching Anime like Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z

The stories and art of anime made me like it. I mean, though the stories are almost unrealistic to someone's ordinary point of view, to an anime fan, it's reality itself. And there's the incredible art to boot.

Hot anime eyes and hair really. At first I was going to say boobs, but as I've cultivated my taste for anime women, the selling point is the illustration style of eyes and hair. Some times it's the gigantic owl "moe" eyes, but since forever it's been the sharp eyes of a sharp figure.

I was too young to understand the significance of a fundamentally sound plot, but now I give a big poop about that over anything.

The heartbreaking story behind Elfen Lied was my first step to get into Anime in general.

Oh dear, I swear, I cried a lot during this Anime, just because the inhumanity was way too strong in this and i watched it years later again and again - everytime shedding tears... And the melody... still sad in my memories, i think this was one the first and still one of the best Anime I've watched. A friend was pleasured so much that he wanted me to watch it. I didn't regret it. First there was THIS Anime and after that i began to watch more and more, in conclusion that Animes get me stronger feelings, especially hardcore dramas, than real series or movies. But I also watch other genres with comedy and romance, but I prefer dramas. Sometimes a bit ecchi like Sora no Otoshimono (Heavens lost poverty) but I still feeling sad in this Anime because of Ikaros :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US