What anime can you watch over and over again?

First season of Kimi Ni Todoke. Don't care much for the second season.

Clannad both Seasons and One Piece, Mayo Chiki! Love Hina and Highschool DxD both seasons , also SAO as odds it sounds *lol*

Inuyasha, Sailor moon , Card captor Sakura ...... I'm not old but I guess my choices make me seems like I am .
Kamisama hajimemashita also , even though it is more recent , I really like the characters and the "feel" of the anime . I love stories with yokais anyway .

[MENTION=75272]sweetjane[/MENTION]; From your choices listed, have you seen Pretty Cure/PreCure? Heartcatch PreCure or Suite PreCure are good seasons to start with. :)

[MENTION=75272]sweetjane[/MENTION]; From your choices listed, have you seen Pretty Cure/PreCure? Heartcatch PreCure or Suite PreCure are good seasons to start with. :)

Thank you for the suggestion . I started to watch PreCure , and I liked it but I had many things to watch play or read ,so I stopped. I start so much series and I don't finish anything. I procrastinate way too much .

And yes I like Magical girls anime since forever.

Gintama, those 201 episode will take lots of your time to re-watch and of course still funny :D

Reactions: jcksjosu
^I agree dude above me.
Also Teekyu and Binbougami Ga, for some reason it's still funny to me.

- Koihime Musou S1,2,3
-Kampfer
-Saki S1,2 and obssesed with the new one
-Kyoukai no Kanata

Definitely=Gintama. Its crazy how old episodes are still just as funny as the first time. Theres more that I cant think of, but Gintama is one of the best at never getting old..

Various seasons of Pretty Cure. Always a fun watch!

Death Note, Steins; Gate, the three tear bombs by KEY (Kanon, Air, Clannad), Dragonball (the first anime I've ever watched in my life) there are just so many of them!

Toradora, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Zero no Tsukaima, Hikaru no Go, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Buso Renkin, Hellsing, Guardian of the Spirit, Lucky Star and most of the Ghibli Stuff

I'm probably forgetting some......

I tend to rewatch a lot, but mosty selected episodes rather than the whole anime. With the mentioned, however, I go from start to finish

i like mystery and horror seires, so i watched anime is 'higurasi na ku koroni', 'boogi pop', etc...
And many more that i can't even remember ^^;

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
The compelling machismo of Fist of the North Star.The coming of youth classic Kimagure Orange Road. The sweet and charming Cardcaptor Sakura. The grand adventure of One Piece.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)