3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season, Citrus, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, Slow Start, Violet Evergarden, Yuru Camp :wasclose:

Beatless Episode 01
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Episode 01
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 01
Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 13

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi Eps 2
Yuru Camp Eps 2
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi Eps 2
Papa no Iukoto Kikinasai Eps 4
Citrus Eps 2

Currently watching the sequels to Cardcaptor Sakura and Overlord.

Started Killing Bites, but I may drop. After 2 episodes, it's looking like same-old same-old.

A surprising addition, catching up on Black Clover. Missed it when it started in the Fall, but am getting to like it. Not as good as, but kind of reminds me of, Fullmetal Alchemist. 16 of 51 episodes released so far, so plenty of room for story and character development.

Black Clover may be worth checking out.

Shoukugeki no Emiya 01

It's not good, but it's not bad. Kinda like a shout out (or money grab) for lovers of the fate/stay cast.

Violet Evergarden 10

That was so beautiful! :bigeyes:

This is a wonderful series!

Nothing as yet, since I'm on a gaming spree this past month or so. Back again soon! :happywhistle:

Violet Evergarden 11

It's amazing how much emotion this series carries.

Violet Evergarden 13 (season finale)

An OVA is scheduled for Summer.

Devil's line - You know that anime that you don't really care for overall but there's that one or two things in it that gets you coming back to it? This is going to be that anime for me. I saw the first episode and I neither like or dislike it, But I'm interested in it. Like the story just seems to be an excuse to throw Random Guy A with Main Heroine A, but I can't help but want to see where it goes. The main heroine doesn't stick out in any way whatsoever, but I find her charming for some reason. I really want to drop it, but I know I'm going to watch episode 2 once it's out.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - I just love this anime. I loved the manga, I love the sequel manga, I love the characters, I love the playful teasing who's meaning goes over the MC's head. Yup, one of my favorites.

Shokugeki no Soma - To end today's anime watching was with the newest episode of Soma.....and why I watched this while hungry is beyond me. Never before have I felt like I was torturing myself while watching an anime. Ah, wait. Sasami Magical Girl Club......

Throwing my boxing gloves to ring, I will try these next:
Lord marksman and Vanadis and Cross Ange, rondo of angel and dragon.

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Little Witch Academia and Psycho-Pass.

Spring 2018 season: Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, Golden Kamuy, Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi, Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai and Mahou Shoujo Ore. I wanted to watch the 3rd season of boku no hero academia but it's too much for me. :dead:

Just completed watching Servant x Service and Mitsuboshi Colors. Currently watching SAO alternative, Wotakoi, Umamusume. Then I'm thinking of watching Nanatsu no bitoku, Zestiria X2, mahoutsukai no yome, and Keijo

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc

Very nice, well worth watching, but the ending leaves so many questions unanswered. There better be more coming soon, don't want to wait another 20 years,

Finally starting Golden Kamuy and for an admittingly shallow reason. I just like the Ainu. I have no idea about the plot or even the genre of this show, when I heard (late) that the MH was Ainu I started looking for the show.

Also still watching Shoukugeki no Shirou whenever they decided to release episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.