Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid

Not the strongest season of the franchise, but okay.

Go Princess PreCure 21 - Wow! What a powerful episode!

GPP just keeps getting better and better!

Continued my horribly delayed viewing of Chihayafuru S2 2. Guess when I'll get to last seasons'...? :evillaugh:

Late watching this week...

Shokugeki no Souma 13 - KIIIIIITTTTTAAAA!!!! My number 3 favorite girl of this series finally appears! Food made me hungry as always, tempted to get the recipes from the manga and try to recreate them.

Etotama 12 - I feel stupid for thinking things were getting serious....but it was still a nice finish for the series. Chuu-tan was surprisingly cute.

Fate/UBW 25 - Tears.....tons of tears....tears of sadness from it being over. Tears of happiness seeing Rin in a ponytail and seeing her rivalry with Levia(?).

Hestia: Dance of the White Rabbit 13 - Such a fun show coming to an end always give me mix feelings. I will be hoping for a second season.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!! Fuck, Symphogear GX... EPIC!!! The almost 1 1/2 year production time did they really good invested, well done!:runhappy:

I just finished the new episode/movie of Little Witch Academia. It was very enjoyable. Lighthearted fun. :)

I watched school rumble and some others a little bit ago that I don't think I mentioned, but nothing particularly noteworthy. School Rumble! was fun, but dated. Some of the gags worked really well, and many fell a tad flat. Some of the best gags were ones they connected back to previous episodes with (like certain zoo animals).

Ranpo Kitan 01 - the BL seems strong in this one....but it's freaking interesting! So I'll be watching for now.

Gangsta 01 - Hmm...

Classroom Crisis 01 - Already liking the main character, story so far.....isn't much but I think it'll pick up as the anime continues.

Shokugeki no Souma 14 - Same as always: Good food, good foodgasims, Megumi-service and some Alice to top it all off.

Little Witch Academia - The Enchanted Parade

What a fun show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?