Assassination Classroom 22 - What? They aren't!

Yes, that's exactly what happened! A second season has been announced, so indeed, we'll be seeing more of Koro Sensei!

BTW, does anyone know when the Assassination Classroom live action movie (aired in March) will be released on bluray? It probably won't be subbed till then.

Re-Kan 12 - Very nice!

Sailor Moon Crystal 24 - Really demonstrates how much the original anime diverged from the manga!

Jojo Stardust Crusaders 44-48 - I'm not a fan of Jojo series at all just a fan of Jotaro and Dio so I've never had any real interest in this anime. But I watched from when Dio first appeared til the end and now I really want to start from the beginning and reach it till the end. I seriously didn't think this would suit my taste in anime so I was surprised at how much just those 4-5 episodes drew me in.

Soma 12 - another episode featuring Megumi and Hinako so yeah I'm happy......though as always the food really makes you hungry.

Yamada and the seven witches 11 - That time I hate in every harem anime....when the girls not chosen start to get their hearts broken.

Tribe Cool Crew 36 - Hmm, I've stuck with this anime since the beginning but now that it's trying to bring in mystic/evil dances...I no longer care about the story. I'm strickly watching this for the dances now.

Hello! Kiniro Mosaic - More cute girls doing cute things now with 100% more cuteness.

Nothing, but I really should check...I think the current anime season should be over by now. :cramming:

Punch Line 12 (finale) - Well, that was totally different!

This series was a pleasant surprise. The way it started out, I expected a standard harem comedy, but it quickly evolved into something else, entirely. Well done!

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon (DanMachi) 13 - Of course he did!

Overall series had an interesting story, good artwork, and good characterizations.

It seems like they gave just a bit of a tease for a possible second season. Who knows?

Plastic Memories 13 - A beautiful, bittersweet finale to a fine story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted