Go Princess PreCure 01

Cute concept, let's see how it develops.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break 04

I'm enjoying this series!

I just finished Loveless, this anime is unbelievable. Im shocked and touched by the many 'issues' it had

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo - Ep16 :laughpanda::thumbup:

SHIROBAKO - Ep14, 15, 16
It's a revolution of the anime industry.

re-watching Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, Seiken Tsukai no World Break 04, and Absolute Duo 05

Go Princess PreCure 01, from a different fansub group.

I usually get my PreCure from one particular fansub group, but this time they were a day late getting the new season out, so I tried another.

It's an interesting comparison. Both groups do a good job of translations, and the translations are consistent with each other. A few minor differences that don't affect the story line.

It's good to see that either group is acceptable for viewing. :thumbup:

Aldnoah, Psycho-Pass, and other nitro plus ones like Guilty Crown I am also watching that parasite one.

The latest episode of...

Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, Military!, Shinmai Maou no Testament, The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road, Yuri Kuma Arashi, ...

My watching anime schedule doesn't catch up with airing.... :gokiko_uguu:

The latest episode of...

Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, Military!, Shinmai Maou no Testament, The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road, Yuri Kuma Arashi, ...

My watching anime schedule doesn't catch up with airing.... :gokiko_uguu:

Reminds me of my younger self. I used to watch dozens of anime indiscriminately, and even the latest episodes, but I don't watch that much anymore, because I am so busy. I am working constantly, and I cannot seem to find the free time for enjoying myself. Also they do not have enough mature titles like they used to, and older anime is something I miss. I remember watching Urusei Yatsura and Key The Medal Idol on the public station. That was when I first got in to anime. Then I used to wire them through ftp, then IRC. Now I only use torrents.

Tokyo Ghoul √A - Ep 04

Absolute Duo - Ep 04 nya~, a~~n... :giveme:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Ep 02, 03
The pleasant feeling that is tickled to the every corner of my body. :gokiko_blush: :dthumbup:

Reminds me of my younger self. I used to watch dozens of anime indiscriminately, and even the latest episodes, but I don't watch that much anymore, because I am so busy. I am working constantly, and I cannot seem to find the free time for enjoying myself. Also they do not have enough mature titles like they used to, and older anime is something I miss. I remember watching Urusei Yatsura and Key The Medal Idol on the public station. That was when I first got in to anime. Then I used to wire them through ftp, then IRC. Now I only use torrents.

My problem might be play time of KanColle... :yelcard:

Rewatching Sailor Moon Crystal, the Dark Kingdom arc.

Love the compact storyline, very faithful to the manga, excellent art and animation, lots of fun to watch!

The only thing is, the new op song is not as good as the original Moonlight Densetsu. That song was a classic! ;)

Death Billiards

The short movie that led to Death Parade.

Very good!

found out that there is Arakawa under the bridge and some episodes of Skip Beat on my old notebook´s hd :) so in lack of other options right now i watch these :)

Death Parade - Ep03, 04 :spiraldown:
Koufuku Graffiti - Ep 04 :colalms:

Isuca - Ep 02
Rolling Girls - Ep 04
Junketsu no Maria - Ep 04 :D

Log Horizon 2nd Season - Ep 16, 17
The story of the junior member is fun, but progress of the episode is slow, and there might not be waku-waku feeling like the first season...
:puniko_think:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70