Watched Kyoukai no Kanata today. I guess after making a show about people pretending to have powers, kyoani decided to make a show where people actually have powers, and they did a pretty good job! It was a healthy mix of action, plot, and their usual slice of life. A good fun show.

And now up to 169 in Gintama, which gives me a good laugh as usual. :)

Re-watching select episodes of Yes Pretty Cure 5, while waiting for DokiDoki Precure 47.

One cute scene from an episode of Yes Pretty Cure 5:

Pretty Cure is trapped in the story of Cinderella. Cure Dream is Cinderella and Cure Lemonade is the good witch.

The witch is going to dress up Cinderella for the ball; she waves her wand, and Cinderella turns into... Momotaro.

"Now I'm ready for Ogre Island."

"Sorry, I mixed up my stories."

Reactions: uenchuceli
Started Serial Experiments Lane, up to episode 9 so far. The biggest problem with this anime is it has a very slow first few episodes before it starts to pick up. Once it picks up it gets to about the right pace, still a bit on the slow side. Seems really cool so far as a cyberpunk anime!

And the daily Gintama. :goodtea:

HD crashed? As in it functions no more? That sounds terrible, one of the reasons I have multiple redundancies of my more important files. :(

Yeah, my external Hard Drive, good news is that it's under warranty so Western Digital is sending me a new HD in the mail as soon as they receive my busted HD :)

Yeah, my external Hard Drive, good news is that it's under warranty so Western Digital is sending me a new HD in the mail as soon as they receive my busted HD :)

Will you be able to replace what you lost?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Hope you're back up and running soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please