I allowed myself to be interrupted soon after starting MGX to on and off watch Appleseed XIII since I already saw the old movie and both 3D movies. Almost done.

Also watched the first three movies of Kara no Kyoukai this evening. I think [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; told me to watch these way back? They are decent so far; they have the psychological/supernatural thriller thing going on pretty well. I like some of the conversations and detective scenes the most so far. They are doing a good job of plotting out how we find more information about Shiki and others like her. The chronology of it also helps keep it interesting.
One thing I noted is while sometimes not a lot happens, and the self-contained plot for each film is a little shallow, (especially the 2nd so far) I haven't actually found myself getting bored for more than a scene or two, so they are doing a pretty good job of the pacing. I'll definitely watch the rest (and I have them all downloaded so probably soon at that :P).

Hmm... Well, I'm then very happy for you that you it watched/liked have! - The movies are indeed sometimes silent, but this breaks are good thought: Because so can the viewers the pressions of the scenes in quiet in their head process. The producers did really an good job made - because of this works I like the masterpieces of Type-Moon and ufotable.

Hmm... Well, I'm then very happy for you that you it watched/liked have! - The movies are indeed sometimes silent, but this breaks are good thought: Because so can the viewers the pressions of the scenes in quiet in their head process. The producers did really an good job made - because of this works I like the masterpieces of Type-Moon and ufotable.

Yeah I'm glad they were on my list. A good bit of fun. :)

Watched 5 and 6 of Kara no Kyoukai. 5 was pretty good; they took the confusion factor to max level and staggered information like crazy, but most of it comes together in the end. I think a second viewing (perhaps after watching all of them) would tie any loose ends. Also longer than all of the previous ones (2hrs instead of ~1). Lots of weird cuts, jumps in the timeline, and interesting visuals.
The new main character took me a bit off guard, since he looks a LOT like (and even has almost the same name as) the main character from Fate/Stay night emiya shirou. At first I thought it was a cameo. They should have made them less alike.

I didn't like 6 very much. The main lead is kind of a first attempt of writing Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay (not sure which story came first, but it seems that way). She isn't very interesting and is a pretty shallow character. The plot is also really weak, and seems to be building up to something the entire film that then either doesn't happen, or happens off screen. You get some more interactions with Shiki, but they don't develop her a whole lot either. A bit boring.

Airing :
No game no life (Very good, I recommend it!)
Mahouka (I love it, but some might find the bro-con of the sister annoying)
Black Bullet (Nice, but has some problem with the too fast pacing)

Already aired :
Strike the blood
Attack on Titan
The Idolm@ster

The Steins;Gate movie, lets see if it holds up to the anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?