KpewLlW.jpg

nv4aqSe.png

l4128kf.png

fgzTAjc.png

hFSv2mi.jpg

mbtykh.png

6xuv76.png

vzbgnl.png

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Last edited:
never fail to impress! very good renders, honestly where do you find the artwork haha

I have a bookmark folder with my favorite/best artists where I pick my images from that I render.
But a lot of random images I find on Gelbooru/Yande.re

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Ahhhhhhhhh... They're without joke meant awesome Unown-kun - From now is it me matter heat of summer; I do freely melt away for this "heat"...:nosebleed:

:hi:
long time no see [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION].
the render perfect as always, especially for Sanae and Miku. ;)
like them the most. :D
waiting for your next render :)

Last edited:
Well well well, like I've said before, Unown my good sir you have an eye for the cute.

Which is something to value :3

Keep up the good work! Otsukaresama~

...:ninja:

Some older renders I had in a different folder I forgot about D:

nyw8pe.png

23lm4p0.png

28bb12r.png

1hturm.png

290zwy8.png

1433m6s.png

2wce906.png

29c6icy.png

n1z9cy.png

hrinmb.png

2motf0w.png

2vd2p12.png

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Why you're say "old"? - It're still actual of the time Unown-kun: It was/are still awesome works...!!!:goodtea:
I rendered these quite a while ago but I forgot about them xD

I recently tried rendering and it was so difficult I gave up. To do this you are practically a god to me now *o*
It's really not that hard. What software do/did you use? ^^

Not sure whether the first one is a samurai or a kunoichi. Either way I like that picture :P

Looks more like a kunoichi... female ninja, if you will

Thanks, edited :3
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

I use Pen Tool (Needs a high zoom/good and higher resolution to work well) , Quick Selection (Clears out a certain color, great for stuff with a mono color background.) and Polygonal Lasso Tool (For the straight parts and the pointy stuff like ends of hairs or something) for rendering. And Eraser for the smaller/precise bits.
I have no idea what the other 2 options you mention even do >_>

Thanks, edited :3
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

I use Pen Tool (Needs a high zoom/good and higher resolution to work well) , Quick Selection (Clears out a certain color, great for stuff with a mono color background.) and Polygonal Lasso Tool (For the straight parts and the pointy stuff like ends of hairs or something) for rendering. And Eraser for the smaller/precise bits.
I have no idea what the other 2 options you mention even do >_>

I was actually told that using Color Select is a better tool to use than Quick Selection...
I used the Clone Stamp tool to remove some text and design that was over the character in question.
I'm not sure what the difference between a vector and a layer mask is but I basically just used the Pen Tool to select the background and mask it out
I'm still looking for a way to remove that kind of RGB highlighting around the outline of a character

I was actually told that using Color Select is a better tool to use than Quick Selection...
I used the Clone Stamp tool to remove some text and design that was over the character in question.
I'm not sure what the difference between a vector and a layer mask is but I basically just used the Pen Tool to select the background and mask it out
I'm still looking for a way to remove that kind of RGB highlighting around the outline of a character

Color Select huh.. I'll look into it.
Oh, Clone Stamp, need to look into this as well. I used to manually edit away whatever was covering the character with brushes and stuff :0
Also, I said in my previous post I used Quick Selection. I actually meant Magical Wand, my bad!

It works like this:
2j14xs5.png

In this case, it picks off all the white in one go.

RGB Highlighting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?