unownHGSS' Render Gallery

Color Select huh.. I'll look into it.
Oh, Clone Stamp, need to look into this as well. I used to manually edit away whatever was covering the character with brushes and stuff :0
Also, I said in my previous post I used Quick Selection. I actually meant Magical Wand, my bad!

It works like this:
2j14xs5.png

In this case, it picks off all the white in one go.

RGB Highlighting?

I've used the Magic Wand before, the thing with Color Select is that you can set kind of a threshold such that it also picks out slight hue variations (useful for getting the white background out of images like nets)

In my case, I was trying to render from this image:
8MnX5nx.png

which got me this but as you can see it's still not very good, at the skirt and on the sleeve there are obvious differences in colour:
PZqa4Jq.png

I don't really know the correct term for it, but what I meant by RGB highlighting is what you see along the outline of the hand on the left:
XlzDoCS.png

Also do not question why I have an extra layer labelled "Alpha" or why I am still awake at such an ungodly hour.
(And I just noticed that there are 1 minute intervals between the screenshots)

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

I'll keep the color select thingy in mind, thanks~

Hmm..I see. I assume the image is actually a screenshot (from Mekakucity Actors amirite?)? Because these usually have those color highlights/variations on the edges.
I still haven't figured out how to get rid/fix that either.

Ima ask anyway, why are you up so early/late o.o

Hmm..I see. I assume the image is actually a screenshot (from Mekakucity Actors amirite?)? Because these usually have those color highlights/variations on the edges.
I still haven't figured out how to get rid/fix that either.

For the heck of it I'll say that you are wrong.

Ima ask anyway, why are you up so early/late o.o

Oshienai yo~

Great renders, as usual (y). Origin of that kunoichi character: http://tenne.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/294/#more

Screenshots. Personally, I don't like the image quality you get from [any] screenies. There will almost always be artifacts and they are just not as clean as CGs. That's obvious since the media are different.

Here's my suggestion on how to get rid of that outline. First, duplicate the layer and hide the original. Then add a black and white adjustment layer. You can then adjust the levels if you want to. Then, if you want to keep the outline, create a new layer and Apply Image and then hide the duplicate and adjustment layers. After that, erase everything except the outlines and then unhide the original layer. You now have the black outline on top of the weirdly colored outline. Another approach is to pick the color of the hand and manually brush over the outlines to "hide" them.
I hope this solves your issue or at least, give you an idea on how to tackle it.

Great renders, as usual (y). Origin of that kunoichi character: http://tenne.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/294/#more

Screenshots. Personally, I don't like the image quality you get from [any] screenies. There will almost always be artifacts and they are just not as clean as CGs. That's obvious since the media are different.

Here's my suggestion on how to get rid of that outline. First, duplicate the layer and hide the original. Then add a black and white adjustment layer. You can then adjust the levels if you want to. Then, if you want to keep the outline, create a new layer and Apply Image and then hide the duplicate and adjustment layers. After that, erase everything except the outlines and then unhide the original layer. You now have the black outline on top of the weirdly colored outline. Another approach is to pick the color of the hand and manually brush over the outlines to "hide" them.
I hope this solves your issue or at least, give you an idea on how to tackle it.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a shot when I have the time.

Of course, I would have preferred working with CG rather than screenshots but I figured for practice it wouldn't be too bad to work on.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Sorry mate, but its showed dead images.

16bd7br.png

Like that. Recommend you to use imageshack. Best image host for now.

Hiya. Yea, I'm aware of that. I gave up on the first page and I don't post them on there anymore. Whenever I have new renders, I just make a new post~
The latest batch is on page 27.
But thanks anyways!

Hiya. Yea, I'm aware of that. I gave up on the first page and I don't post them on there anymore. Whenever I have new renders, I just make a new post~
The latest batch is on page 27.
But thanks anyways!

ok dear, in general NP. I hope, i can request some sigs from you at future ;)

Just a recommendation of me:

I upload my pics always on my social-platform G+, and I use it than my personal image-host - so I've (95% of case) no problem, that the pics don't show will. - But you can to your own platform (facebook, tweeter etc.) upload.

No thanks ._.
I'll stick with Tinypic. I can always re-upload renders upon request.

You could, of course, always try this

The only problem would probably be term 3 of the T&Cs:
Any bishoujos including, but not limited to loli, kouhai, classmates, osananjimi, miko, nekomimi, except oneechan and senpai on iWTF belong to Checkmate. You agree to waive your waifu ownership when you upload to iWTF.

Saw these and couldn't resist cuz too cute <3

30ic7zo.png

mmtn3t.png

2elr22b.png

30krokj.png

66kuxk.png

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.