i love everything about the manga except the ending. I even wasted a whole day reading its chapter and when finally the final chapter came out.. i got so devastated.. -T_T-----~

I felt exactly the same way. :(
We already know why it ended so bad but yeah; the author had to rush the ending since he got axed. As he finished the manga, Ken Akamatsu (the mangaka) hinted that he might release a new project related to negima. A lot of people doubted it ever happening, but as a Negima! fan, I'm happy to say that he didn't disappoint as he recently released his new manga: UQ Holder!
It's the SEQUEL to Negima!, so if you were disappointed with the ending (which I'm sure everyone that read the manga was), I REALLY recommend checking out UQ Holder!
Just look for it in your favorite manga site (I go to mangahere) and give it a try. :D

hmm...just in the middle of reading it....quite interesting i guess with the cameos of characters

from negima...hope akamatsu won't end it like negima:)

oh it's weekly and whuut 82 pages:o_O:..i guess they'll cut down to 20=/

right... so basically Yukihime are Eva using aging pills, eh? i almost got desperate to found out that i can't see loli-baba eva again

lol....why she need that pill anyway?...she already has that high level magic right?...

hmm...we need new thread about uq holder manga

yes...most likely...you should read it sam:>

Hmm... Read it... Seem like it but not at the same time.... Think it one of those parallel world????

need some more chapters to know whether it's parallel world or not.....

Yea... Just that the ending for it show parallel worlds.... That why....

but i guess it's most likely the same world with negima...hint : page when eva separated with

negi's class and her doll

It the same for her in all the other world too.... Remember that she did travel between worlds....

hmm ,, i didnt find much about the last story...

Why Mars wonder what came out story lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.