So im assuming that negi will eventually also be a lifemaker (the one hit ko thing that did to the lifemaker was kind of disappointing...)

We wont know cuz the manga has ended. Only Akumatsu know how it unfold.

It would explain why negi died in the other world (maybe it would stop the lifemaker)

That could happen but negi is supposed to be like eva an immortal being. See question and theory keep coming up and it would have been answer if it didnt ended abruptly.

Havent read the last chapter yet so i guess i should soon :/ Currently at the part where someone saves yui

Well enjoy the ending and reread any apart you dont understand or just to figure out the ending....:D

Lately MSN is suck to me, it has become something... uhm... too much like an shoujo except the ecchi and fighting scene -__-!

Sighs that ending... it couldve gone on so much longer... i hope that he can somehow make it longer... show what happened instead of skipping the details like he had to... the magic was awesome~

hmm...heard akamatsu-sensei did that cause the problem with the publisher:/

Yeah... so did i... it could have gone on for quite a while too... nowhere near ending at that point >.<

the ending was horrible

didn't even answer many questions i have

plus didn't show the mom...

damn you people <_<

I love this manga (and Love Hina too), Ken Akamatsu is truly a genius
(the fight with Rakan was just simply amazing, it was sooooo exciting)

Negima was an awesome case where an author completely troll his editor.
Did you know that Negima was supposed to be romcom like Love Hina but with school background ordered by his editor? Akamatsu play along at first but he already knew what he wanted to make. With the introduction of Eva, Akamatsu start to show his fang. By the first tournament arc it turn into a DBZ shounen fighting manga.

It's not a surprise that his editor might grow one or two grudge against him. There was supposed to be at least one or two more arc and the intro for the demon world. It was still a fun ride.

Hmm... so it wasnt supposed to go nutsy with the magical world and everything? xD

But really... its selling nicely isnt it? Editor shouldnt have too many problems...

but its like the title.. mahou sensei negima.. its should taking setting at mahow world too... >,< and Akamatsu work is very splendid there... EXCEPT ENDING>.. FU**** you... im crying see the ending......... why you shoulddo this...
why u dont make like love hina........WHYYYYYYYYY..
/me chokes sammy......

Whyy u choking meeeee /me chokes second back~ ;p

But i do believe its mostly because of his editor that he didnt continue the story...

Lol but if what bay said up there is accurate then the editor did have reason for disliking him ;p

That ending seriously ruined a great manga. But that fight against Rakan was AWESOME, so I don't regret having read this manga and it's still one of my favorites. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.