Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
UQ Holder!

a sequel to that Mahou sensei negima! probably will be the last manga of akamatsu ken which he declared on twitter few weeks ago...

description
In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.

(Source: ANN)

more info:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103058

Female magic teacher? xD Seems like itll be a reverse harem this time perhaps? ;p Though... she isnt the main character i suppose...

Nyaa... Don't you think one of his friend look like that guy that Negi fought and then became friends... Damn... His name slip my minds...XD

More like friendship than harem from what I read so far.......

Fate Averruncus? However thats spelled =w= Negi fought a lot of people he then became friends with ;p

hmm...i see a dude that same hair color with negi...his descendant maybe?

anyway chap 2 english already out... nothing big happened tho' except dream talk=/

quite a dream, no? drink on a bar, when you're old and bald :XD:

ahahaa.... THanks for making this thread... and im gladdd.. amatsu-sensei make a sequel.. because negima ending is just... ******

i wonder who negi choose as his wife... hint was "konoe" ???

lol.....and wrinkles, gain weight and body odor...that's a nightmare>_>

hmm...not sure about who negi chose....

No Clue.... :ohnoes: its too little information... and still chap 2... but the story progress is fast...

hmm..the only clue is when cemetery scene, in front of 3 graves in chap one

yeah....when he say something to the three graves...read the name on the graves

Chapter 3 is out...and the heroine is introduced!
I gotta say I wasn't expecting a reverse trap, but she reminds me so much of Setsuna from Negima! (she was my fav), so I'm hoping she gets portrayed as a cool heroine (like Mikasa from SnK).

heroine?...you mean kuromaru?...but she's a he:o_O:

Nah, I'm willing to bet its one of those cases where the girl pretends to be a boy due to circumstances. I mean, she never claims to be male, (to be specific) she gets angry at being called a girl. Maybe she doesn't like being looked down upon as a hunter? Of course I could be wrong, I just get the feeling that Kuroumaru is the one Evangeline mentions as "the girl in whom she saw herself" in the last chapter of Negima! :)

hmm..i dunno..i still believe kuroumaru is a dude tho'xD....it's just his face that beautiful

just like naruto thinks haku is a girl:P...let's wait a few more chaps to confirm that

Hmm... if its anything like how negima was then itll be clear soon enough? =w=

how do you know second?:o_O:

hmm...i got a feeling that touta's party will be filled with immortals>_>

mmmm see on page when kuroumaru still unconscius when attacked by eva... kuroumaru screams.. and shout did you see itt.. or not... thats 100% reactions girls.. if not.. kurou is a GAYY.... :runaway:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3