so that's what the title means...lol..a punxD...

hmm...a bunch of immortal>_>.

idk...if all the main characters are immortal, won't it get boring when they face an enemy? I know Ken Akamatsu is capable of drawing great fight scenes, but I get the feeling that them being immortal kinda ruins the mood.
Since in most stories, you wonder if the author might kill off a main character (cough*Kamina*cough) :crushed:

I doubt that this manga will end quickly. I mean this is Ken Akamatsu's last manga, so im sure he's going to drag it on as long as he can. Especially since this manga already has a lot of attention. I just hope he ends it at the right moment, and not like Negima! :dispirited:...that ending disappointed so many people.

hmm...i doubt he'll make a good ending tho'=/...

damn........ that mahou sensei negima ending.. is so facepalm.........

i miss love hina ending.............

Hmm.. it was almost like he was trying to shove everything he had left unwritten into a book with that ending x.x

Chapter 7 is out..aaaand the plot thickens. I seriously have no idea where this story is going, but its still interesting. Also, doesn't the leader of UQ Holder look a lot like Negi (that hairstyle)...

Hmm... perhaps hes building up to one of those sudden clarity moments where somehow it just connects after he reveals something~

Hmm... perhaps hes building up to one of those sudden clarity moments where somehow it just connects after he reveals something~
Oh..like a mind=blown moment, right? ;)
Man, I do hope he is Negi, and then we see a flashback on what he went through over the years. But thats just being optimistic...

Lol yes one of those moments xD But it really would be nice to have everyone somehow having survived... lol chao's watch~

chap 9 is out...hmm..the building in the last page looks like eva's resort i guess...

and no new chap for next week=/

wow, i never knew there was a discussion thread for this manga.. Somehow it seems that mysterious old man look like Negi to me..

Just read the latest chapters (8 and 9), and I'm loving the references to Negima! The "evil mage" that they're talking about is obviously Albireo Imma.
Albireo Imma's hideout:
_AQS_MSN_c163_02_03.jpg
Last page of chapter 9:
c016.jpg
His specialty was gravity magic, so without a doubt, he created that gravity blade. :D

Just read Chapter 14...and all I can say is "Aww yeah, fanservice!" :nosebleed:
I'm also curious to see how immortal hunters kill immortals.

Wow, guess I'm the only one that likes UQ Holder?? :8
(Damn, has it nearly been 2 years since my last post !?)
Just read chapter 96, never thought toutaxeva was gonna happen. Let's see if it actually happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?