What manga are you currently reading?

NickT1412T

Ultimate Lucky Member
Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
There's already a "What anime are you currently watching?" and "What game are you currently playing?" thread, so I thought about adding this one.
Here, you can talk about a manga you are reading or recently read. You can include things like what you do/don't like about it or if you recommend it. Also, please hide spoilers if you wish to talk about them. :)
I'll start it off: Right now I'm reading Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.
It starts off as the typical girl-likes-boy story, so I had my doubts (since I'm not really into the Shoujo genre), but it then becomes one of the funniest mangas I've ever read. I recommend reading the first 2 chapters to see whether you'll like it or not.

Ah ha Well im currently reading Grils go Around. It's a new manga release im pretty sure with only 3 chapters currently out.
But it got me hooked in the first chapter.
IT's the usual harem style manga i think. But there's alot more to the Plot then you would think.... by plot i mean storyline not the other meaning >.>

Currently reading Saiteihen no Otoko.
It's a different type of manga that you don't normally see. It's weird, creepy, and dark, but very interesting.
The latest chapter (3) was also very sad :(

Rosario + Vampire
Usagi drop (i refuse to call it bunny drop btw)
Haganai
and the sailormoon reboots

Currently reading Jitsuha-Watashiea (I am...)
High-School Life manga.Hidden Vampire.

Hardly read manga... but I'm kinda hooked on O/A at the moment

One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, To Love-Ru Darkness, Assassination Classroom, Ao no Exorcist, Hayate no Gotoku, The World God Only Knows, Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya, Tokyo Ravens, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Rosario + Vampire, Sora no Otoshimono

Reactions: kyoto
I have a lot of "currently" reading but I'm only actually consistently reading through Sakamichi no Apollon and Yakitate! Japan

Reactions: kyoto
Right now I'm reading "Again". Don't really have much time lately though.

I have a lot of manga in my ongoing list,
But currently reading I am Hero - best zombie apocalypse manga I ever read I think...

In present i am reading "Roji Koibana" (路地恋花) which is a very good manga. (Vol. 1~4 totally)
It describes the stories of Kyoto's artisans.
These stories touches me and I truly recommend the manga!
There is more info in WIKI JP and Amazon JP.

I'm waiting for 1/2 prince to finish... also started on code breaker since I already finished the anime

I was trying to read psycho-pass but I couldn't find the 2nd volume :(...
Reading Skip beat as well, a very old manga but still haven't finished lol
xxxHolic rei is also nice :3

These past weeks I've only been reading Fairy Tail, Hirunaka no Ryuusei and some random One-shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg