The Apocalypse is near!!! December 21 2012!

Message: (laughter) ... Scream. Despair. Die!! Hyaahahahahaha!!!!

p.s. *enter* all your imouto/onees are belong to us. *enter*
p.p.s. *enter* power overwhelming *enter*

Sooo rape?
I mean if that's what you want to do, It's a free country. I don't how you'll manage with multiple people but whatever makes you happy as well as the nuns. I mean it is (possibly) your last day. I'm sure many people would want the same (nuns).

Last edited:
If the world is gonna end, I want to go out witha bang and act like a total bada** doing it!

Zombie apocalypse, I'm waiting for you.

Shiki can't die, he used Starcraft's immortal code.

But anyway it looks like the moon is going to crash into earth and that is what will kill us. http://www.terriblefate.com/
I've been watching this clock for a few days now. <3

But in all seriousness there is no way the world would end, I mean yes I would love it to or some apocalypse (Zombies, meteors or whatever else) but given that we almost have one day left till it all ends it just doesn't even seem relatively possible except for people going insane thinking that it actually will happen going around causing riots.

/me plays his ocarina of time to speed time up a day.

Hmm actually i think that code makes it so enemies cant damage him? So just push him off a cliff or something and let him hurt himself ;p

The world is not going to end because the zombies are too tired to invade right now

Nature rising up against humans is the most likely variant. And don't worry, if that happens I would go on it's side and go on killing spree of humans.:traitor: Also, there is a thinking that 21 is not the end itself but just a beginning of events leading to eat, or that what would end is not even the world itself...

Everyone! I need a status report! Have you seen anything? Are you alive? Did you get rape? Is it fun?

I'm just sitting here drinking coffee. I'll let you know if I'm alive when I wake up.

I just died. Three times. And there was a salmon getting raeped by sharks. asdffdsa. And yeah, this game is fun.

SURVIVAL!!!

/me throws a survival knife of survival at mustache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload