The Apocalypse is near!!! December 21 2012!

I'm not going into that. XD the otaku culture has several hierarchies. XD

Hmm what was winter solstice again? Is it the reason i can see my breath although im sitting in my room curled up in blankets?

If I could, I'd like to modify the topic just a little bit.

As we all know, the world ends Friday (my time zone) Dec. 21, 2012.

Sooo... what plans do you have for the weekend?

Saturday, I'm playing in the Magic League tournament. Then Sunday, watch NFL football all day.

Orrr... if the world actually ends, I'll be rehearsing my "Why I should not burn in hell" speech to The Lord. :pinocchio:

Hmm ill be spamming away :goodtea: Or maybe playing games with someone as i said i would? xD

Hmm ill be spamming away :goodtea: Or maybe playing games with someone as i said i would? xD

Lies! They forgot about god or the devil.
According to Revelation, no one but God himself knows the time and day of when the end of the world comes. It does mention a few symbolic things that take place, which a good bit has already happened but there's still more to come.
Only after certain events is when the devil would come. You could try to read/understand if you want to, but overall the best you'd get out of it is a strange story. Some people offer different interpretations, but most of them aren't completely true.

for the whole end of the world stuff~ I've not really heard one good reason why people believe that. Even when "scientists" or some reputable person says something based on speculation, it's still completely senseless. I've heard of people who took the end of the world stuff seriously. They spent every dime in their savings account and prepared to die. But when nothing happened, they were completely helpless for being foolish. There were lots of things like this said in the past (such as 2000, all electronics would stop and the world would perish.) There are only a few people who have sense enough to be mature and discover the truth instead of just believing what's first handed to them.

If I could, I'd like to modify the topic just a little bit.

As we all know, the world ends Friday (my time zone) Dec. 21, 2012.

Sooo... what plans do you have for the weekend?

Saturday, I'm playing in the Magic League tournament. Then Sunday, watch NFL football all day.

Orrr... if the world actually ends, I'll be rehearsing my "Why I should not burn in hell" speech to The Lord. :pinocchio:

Nope, no thread hi-jacking here.

Lol hmm weekend... Ah wait i was supposed to do stuff xD Oh wells not like the world is going to end :goodtea: Considering how it was said that it shouldve ended at least twice already within my lifetime?

According to Revelation, no one but God himself knows the time and day of when the end of the world comes. It does mention a few symbolic things that take place, which a good bit has already happened but there's still more to come.
Only after certain events is when the devil would come. You could try to read/understand if you want to, but overall the best you'd get out of it is a strange story. Some people offer different interpretations, but most of them aren't completely true.

for the whole end of the world stuff~ I've not really heard one good reason why people believe that. Even when "scientists" or some reputable person says something based on speculation, it's still completely senseless. I've heard of people who took the end of the world stuff seriously. They spent every dime in their savings account and prepared to die. But when nothing happened, they were completely helpless for being foolish. There were lots of things like this said in the past (such as 2000, all electronics would stop and the world would perish.) There are only a few people who have sense enough to be mature and discover the truth instead of just believing what's first handed to them.

It gets misinterpreted and since no one actually reads the bible, "certain" people go about spreading lies so that people will accept the end if something did happen.

I do believe some sort of "terrorist" attack may happen though.

No one reads? :goodtea: Then why would anyone even know of the bible if no one reads it ;p The whole end of the world thing is bs as far as im concerned :goodtea:

You guys should follow the thread topic.

No one even paid attention to this part:
"You may also start by writing a message right now encase you die unexpectedly. For example: Thank you aati for everything you've done! I'm really excited right now so I'm going to post a ***** picture of myself while I still can.
Note: This example only applies if you are a female!"

You guys should follow the thread topic.

No one even paid attention to this part:
"You may also start by writing a message right now encase you die unexpectedly. For example: Thank you aati for everything you've done! I'm really excited right now so I'm going to post a ***** picture of myself while I still can.
Note: This example only applies if you are a female!"

Okey dokey:

To the people I like: Gee, I'll miss you guys!
To the people I don't like: So long, fools!

BTW aati, that last proviso saved you from a pic you would have lost your tea on! :laughpanda:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls