The Apocalypse is near!!! December 21 2012!

Ahh yeah i forgot that...

Basically just add "=" after spoiler even if you dont plan on putting anything after it~

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy
Ahh yeah i forgot that...

]

Basically just add "=" after spoiler even if you dont plan on putting anything after it~

Ohhhh, that's so simple, but I'd never have thought of it.

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it! :)

Just hope all my editing didn't spoil the original gag. ;) lol

Frank does go back 60 years...

Maybe I should have said Bruce Springsteen. lol

Madonna?

Of course, she's already a cartoon of herself. ;)

Lol to find amusement in the fact that no one gives a darn about the end of the mayan calendar ;p

The Mayans can just buy a new calendar instead of spouting an "apocalypse" b.s. I'd rather put my beliefs on Japan cause they hold the real key to the apocalypse.

No Japan = No anime/VN/eroge = Real Apocalypse

Lol but the mayans arent really around anymore? Its just bs that whatever other people are spouting then they got others to also start spouting and eventually the latest bunch dont even know it started with the mayan calendar ending xD

Lol but the mayans arent really around anymore? Its just bs that whatever other people are spouting then they got others to also start spouting and eventually the latest bunch dont even know it started with the mayan calendar ending xD

I know you're scared but don't worry, Jesus will save you.

Weve already stated quite a few times that the only apocalypse we fear is the end of anime and stuff so unless that happens to be in nine days then there is nothing that we care about? :goodtea:

Weve already stated quite a few times that the only apocalypse we fear is the end of anime and stuff so unless that happens to be in nine days then there is nothing that we care about? :goodtea:

So you're telling me that you don't care about Jesus?
He's coming back you know. You could care about the coming of Christ.

I don't want this to become a religious debate but I know for a fact that nobody knows the exact date that Jesus'll return. It could be later or tomorrow or ten, fifteen years from now. So, until then, I won't think much about that apocalypse crap.

It is said in the bible that he will return when he does :goodtea: Pretty darn sure the mayans werent christian so wth would their calendar ending have to do with anything?

again, [MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; those guys do not represent the entire otaku community. if any, they are what we consider, a smudge on the otherwise completely respectable otaku community.

Hmm still using the same old example =.= Have some basis and if thats you then youre biased by the fact that its your experiences as i am by the fact that ive never met anyone who has a body pillow :goodtea:

Hmm is that a link to your own thread about whatever crap? :goodtea:

...no...

Hmm still using the same old example =.= Have some basis and if thats you then youre biased by the fact that its your experiences as i am by the fact that ive never met anyone who has a body pillow :goodtea:

So you don't believe the story?

again, [MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; those guys do not represent the entire otaku community. if any, they are what we consider, a smudge on the otherwise completely respectable otaku community.

I know, lol. When you say otaku, do you mean like the anime Genshiken?
Or just one that likes anything anime related?

Hmm those people hugging pillows would probably be hardcore otaku and most people here are just otaku for liking anime and the such if they even call themselves otaku...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25