Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Finally bred my 5IV Talonflame with Gale Wings. :3 Now i have to level him and my axew to level 100... <_< Why are the opponent's levels so low? ;-;

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Thanks for the Wooper :3 I didn't know what to send you so I gave you the Japanese Riolu lol.
[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; Why lvl them to 100? :reallyconfused: I thought all Battle Maison battles and PvP battles was at lvl 50 :/

I prefer playing with Pokemon in level 100 than in level 50 to be honest. So... there's why. :P

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];
I see. The world of pokemon is a severe world too.
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];
When you are offered a battle suddenly, 100 lvel pokemons are very useful.
I use 100 level pokemons too. But tbh, the reason is the same of BlueMage lol.

It just feels nice to have Pokemon at level 100 than 50. Level 100s are nicer to look at. Stats wise as well. :goodtea:

Out of 120 Sneasels, I got 26 with 5 perfect IVs. So about 1 in every 5 Sneasel are perfect. If you can provide me with a Razor Claw, I could give you the Sneasel as a Weavile instead, which I recommend as Sneasel doesn't learn Night Slash and I was able to get Ice Shard along with Pursuit/Fake Out as egg moves. ^^

:runhappy:

Last edited:
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];

I got the Krabby and Muk with Hidden ability and both are female.

I got the Krabby and Muk with Hidden ability and both are female.

What is it that you ask for in return? My pokemon that people often looked for are: Ferroseed, Serene Grace Togepi, Anticipation Eevee, Impostor Ditto. Also got charmander, bulbasaur, aerodactyl, scyther, Shuppet with 4 perfect iv if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I see that you are very interested in vivillon so I evolve one to see and it evolve into River pattern vivillon.

Last edited:

I want Vivillon.

Also do you have any of these with hidden ability Clefairy or Spritzee? Male or female is fine.

Friend Guard Clefairy and Aroma Veil Spritzee? I have the former ready stock while I will need time to catch the second one from my Safari. Well, so you got 3 choices here. Vivillon, Clefairy and Spritzee.

Can you also get hidden ability Vivillon? I would like hidden ability Vivillon and hidden ability Spritzee.

Sorry I dont understand what you are trying to say, but let me reitterate what I have said before, according to http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/vivillon vivillon doesn't have a hidden ability. So tell me what ability are you looking for? Shield Dust or Compound Eyes?

As for my Vivillon, it is female river pattern with Shield Dust ability.

EDIT: Ok, I have google around and see that that website does not have a complete data. Let double check, is Friend Guard the ability you are looking for?

I want the Spritzee and I guess shield dust Vivillon. I will also show that Friend Guard is on it when we are online.

What is your FC?

I will also give it to you.

I would greatly prefer the shield dust Vivillon. I can trade a female one with it right now so you can breed it and hatch it.

Last edited:
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ;
my FC is 5172-1011-5433

I would greatly prefer the shield dust Vivillon. I can trade a female one with it right now so you can breed it and hatch it.
I already have a shield dust Vivillon.
Proof:
IMAG0245.jpg
If you want to see the bigger picture do:
Right Click on the picture -> Open in new tap

Can I reconfirm what is the Ability of the Muk and Krabby? thx

Krabby is Sheer Force and Muk is Poison Touch.

EDIT:

Added you [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];

Last edited:
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
I have added you too.

However I have a bad news. I run through 30 Spritzee in my Safari and I can't find Aroma Veil one. I dont think I will be able to get it for you.

I got the Clefairy. Off the of my head the other things I need are Yveltal and Articuno.

I got the Clefairy. Off the of my head the other things I need are Yveltal and Articuno.

I think I will just take the Muk. So Vivillon with Muk, Deal?

Are you pokemon X btw? Interested in Mega Stone trading?

How about this I will just give you the Krabby for a second Vivillon with Shield Dust this time?

I want a shiny pokemon... Why doesn't poketore continue!!!
Moving largely weed, 4 squares rule, and the dangerous of weed's edges. I know them alll. ( My English is more bad than usual because of this situation! )
There is no meaning without getting it by myself.

By the way, anyone gets shiny pokemon?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
Yea... Shiny Durant... ¬.¬

Anyway, any want to trade their megastone? Really want to try mega pinsir and manectric

Wow, lucky you.
It is said that everyone can get shiny pokemon about in 1.5 hours according to the video I watched, but I think I can't get that even if I spend 15 years. The weed fulfill those condition doesn't appear!
Where is my luck... it's okay, Just saying.
As for megastone, I won't trade them at all because it is troublesome when I bought the other version(Y) if I complete them all.
I can trade purple 5 IVs maxed Vivillon. Maybe you don't need it.

Edit: I did it! I got a shiny Klefki!! I didn't need 15 years for it!! Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
Gz on the shiny klefki... But I really hate that guy, klefki is so annoying to fight against.

Btw, I have a new pokemon to offer :
Gale wing Talonflame (not evolved)
I have around 6-7 and it is 50-50 female to male ratio.
4iv mainly x/31/31/x/31/31

EDIT: actually look like I got a spare 5iv and it is up for trade

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread