Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Omg. Yesterday I soft-reset an epic Timid Mewtwo! One other note, the following was the result after only 3 resets.

11/24/30/31/31/31
Timid, Alert to Sounds

:runhappy:

Wow, congratulation!
You are a lucky star.

Yesterday, I got a Pumpkaboo(male)
31-31-31-31(it is useful for making eggs lol)-31-31

Today, I got a Honedge
31-31-31-31-31-0

I'm very lucky too. But I have ever got a good epic(? does it mean the pokemon received at pokemoncenter?) pokemon yet.
Always about only 0~19 individual values!

Edit: I guess unown said not about the pokemon received at pokemoncenter. I understood now.

I have 3 questions;

1. Is this the place to post your FC for Pokemon?

2. Since I have X can anyone help me with Y exclusives?

3. Can someone check what my Friend Safari is?

Thanks.

I know I already asked, but would you be able to help in any of the exclusives minus Spritzee?

I can get X exclusives if you need.

I could try. Give me a list of what you need and I'll try provide them when possible.

I've already got all the X exclusives and am just missing a few Pokemon left to finish the Kalos dex. Just missing Gliscor, Weavlie, Mamoswine, Rotom.

Your Pokemon in the safari are Audino and Lillipup.

How do I get the third one to appear?

Will provide a list in a little. Plus I am looking for Vivillons since the colors can differ.

Could you go online? I will work on getting Mamoswine now.

The list is;

Vivillon

Shellder

Omanyte

Kabuto

Heracross

Electrike

Purrloin

Throh

Aromatisse

Skrelp

I'm going to sleep for a bit as I have university in a few hours. I'll be able to play when I get back or on Wednesday.

I'll try get those then.

@AhGwee got the Mamoswine just now.

How do I do a mention?
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ;
You need ';' after that.

Anyway...I am looking for a female Muk and female Krabby, both with DW ability. If any1 got 1 please trade me ><!

Reactions: blurb12
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
Hello, and nice to meet you:)
My friend code is this.
5241-3276-9389
Let's enjoy pokemon together!

I can give you Vivillon, Electrike, Throh, Spritzee, and Skre.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];

I got Mamoswine and Rotom ready if you still need them. Can one of the Pokemon you trade be Vivillon?
The other Pokemon can be anything. Also I would still like to know my safari is.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

Only need Vivillon now. Do you need anything? Also if AhGwee doesn't back first could you tell my Safari?

Alright. I'll be going to Uni very soon and'll be back in 6+ hours or so. I'm not sure of the exact time since I may have to stay to work on a group project.

Most of you are probably EV training using Super Training (and Vitamins).
But you can now EV train even faster, cheaper and depending on the amount of Power Items you have, train up to 5 pokemon at once for a certain stat.
Using Horde battles!
Check the following link for all the info you need.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-guide-to-ev-training-with-hordes.3490052/

You can get up to 60 EV's (depending on the pokemon you're battling) for every poke in your team if Exp. Share is on and they have the power items/PokeRus per battle!. (In other words, 4 Horde battles and 1 L-sized bag and you have 252 EV's in a stat!) It's all explained in the guide.
Take a look! I stopped Super Training as of yesterday when I saw this :3. EV training 1 stat now should take less than 10 minutes (it did for me and with 2 pokes at the same time!)
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ;

Reactions: blurb12
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Two questions;

1. Can you trade me a Vivimillon?

2. Can you check what my friend safari is?

FC is 0189-9526-2808

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ; sure thing ^^
Here's my fc: 4227 1989 8832
I'll add you now

Also, I don't have a Vivillon left D:
You can get one easily though. Catch a Scatterbug and trian it. at lv 9 it's a spewpa and at 12 it'll turn into a Vivillon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?