Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Y-yes...yes I did. :goodtea:

I actually thought of the same name before but I totally forgot about it. ^^

Wynaut? Hm~ why not. :3

Did you pick either Chespin or Froakie as your starter? If so, would you mind also trading me your legendary bird so that I can add it to my Pokedex, please? :bigeyes:

Would you trade over an Aron instead, assuming you have Pokemon X? o3o

Did you pick either Chespin or Froakie as your starter? If so, would you mind also trading me your legendary bird so that I can add it to my Pokedex, please? :bigeyes:

Nope. Actually chose Fennekin. :/ Sorry. And i have Y. :P

What? You want an Aron? I can hand over one of those....no, it doesn't have a good iv because I havent really work on it since Aron take so long to hatch.

Looking for corsola, anyone has it?

EDIT: my bad, should have Google it before asking for help coz you can actually fish one pretty easy on Route 12

Last edited:
Corsola can use many useful skills, but... about his status....oh, no.

tumblr_mve1b2iYCK1qdts75o1_1280.png

AhGwee... are you rotted?
I like Lapras, Free!, and BL.

lol you guys and your picture....

Yes...corsola is not good, maybe Mega Corsola one day? Anyway, I am not looking for corsola to use it but I need him to pass down some recover to Quagsire.

Been playing around with Mega-Banette but it is so hard to use that I am losing a lot. I usually use the rated battle for testing because it is hard to find serious player in the free unrated section. As a result, I am like sitting in a very low ranking now =(

ahgwee... i dont know you into thatttt......

/me run with pouring tears of dissapointment,,,,,

I wonder when Corsola will start to get useful :/

When it gets an evolution, which will most likely be never considering Trollfreak's history.
At least it's not alone with the likes of Delibird, Farfetch'd and etc as his companions.

Also, I agree with Second. Didn't know AhGwee was into that stuff. /joins Second in his tears of dissapointment

In next few days I probably will need help to trade evolve a pokemon... Considering Gengar, Alakazam or Scizor. Can I have someone to help me with it?

Aqua is right about fujoshi, AhGwee.
fujoshi is the word used for female, and fudanshi is the word used for male.
You are a fudanshi, not a fujoshi, AhGwee. They are not bad words.

I can help you if you trade on this Sunday, aqua.

Aqua is right about fujoshi, AhGwee.
fujoshi is the word used for female, and fudanshi is the word used for male.
You are a fudanshi, not a fujoshi, AhGwee. They are not bad words.

I can help you if you trade on this Sunday, aqua.
Thx, but what time on Sunday? Sunday is like family day with a lot of things to do, so I maybe only available at night, is it okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US