Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; The reason to why I decided to get some good IVs was because I got a Mawile from unownHGSS with max IVs in Attack and Defense. I started breeding it with a Ditto who got max IVs in HP, SpD and Speed. I personally felt like I had to get a Mawile with good nature and max IVs in Attack and Defense to make up for the Mawile HG gave me or else I had to get a crappy Mawile and then just boost up her Attack and Defense IVs by breeding HGs Mawile with the new Mawile until she got max IVs in Attack and Defense. That would also mean that I need a female Mawile with Adamant nature.

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Do you mind waiting? I can breed you a a Pokemon with 5 maxed IVs if you want, or if you're content, I'll give you one with 4 maxed IVs.
I am fine with anything really but ok, everything up to you. I will reserve the female one for you then... Need to remind you again though, it got crappy defense iv

It's fine. I have enough Dittos/Eevees to breed with it. I already have one with 5 IVs maxed, but it doesn't have the dream world ability, since I didn't need one for Sylveon.

I'll get you one with 5 maxed IVs for the sake of it. c:

None yet, but I'll be breeding one with Wish very soon. I have a parent with Wish so it should be easy. c:

Yea, wish passer...havent prepare one of that... Any recommendation outside of Vaporeon and Slyveon?

FML.

First time I RE'ed a shiny, and its a Larvesta. I failed Quick Ball, then I False Swiped, THEN HE USED TAKE DOWN.

FML.

First time I RE'ed a shiny, and its a Larvesta. I failed Quick Ball, then I False Swiped, THEN HE USED TAKE DOWN.

OMG! That..sucks..0.o I feel so sorry for you ;-; One of the best shinies ever..
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; yay! If you have a spare male one with wish, can I have one? :3 (a couple of nice IV's is a plus though xD)

A couple = 2. :rant:

I don't have any yet. Going to breed it with my Togekiss soon for wish.

Oh I see. It's fine though! All I need is a Male wish Eevee D:
Want to make a Wish Vaporeon :o

oh btw [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; You online? If so, I can pass you one of the Larvitars?

Oh. Wasn't aware that I would be treated as online even while my 3DS was on standby. Watching House at the moment.

I'll try. The Eevee will probably have at least 3 maxed IVs. :goodtea:

Quick question, does the Larvitar have pursuit as well?

Ah House. I have all the seasons on DVDs, epic series <3

That'd be great ^^

No pursuit unfortunately..

..:deadsad:
No more Growlithes..

Only have Torchic, Larvitar and Froakies left. I'll be breeding Noibat, Scyther and Marill next so if you want one of those :o

I just need one for the Pokedex. The stats don't matter to me. Unless you really have none left. D:

Do you have a female/bold Eevee? Turns out my Sylveon's male so I can't breed him with my Togekiss. D:

Never mind. Seems I can't breed Togekiss and Eevee to pass on wish. I'll have to get Togekiss to pass it onto Pikachu then breed them or breed Eevee with Skitty. =w=

Last edited:
Having a hard time breeding staryu since they are genderless and won't breed to other pokemon except ditto... And I don't have good ditto selection pool coz I dont have ditto safari... Maybe should do other spinner

@aquaspirit39 I can help you breed one. I could send you a Ditto and you can send me a Staryu/mie.

Thx but I am still looking around for options especially with defog now can remove entry hazard too. Only found one infiltrator zubat in GTS though... What other options do I have? Mmm donphan?

I dont have much to offer. In fact absolutely nothing except crappy fished shinies.
But looking for a couple of 5/6IVs pokemons for setting up teams in the future.

PM me if you can donate. Wont ask for much, thanks.

[video]http://kotaku.com/woah-someone-built-a-machine-that-finds-shiny-pokemon-1458895118[/video]

That machine is "meh" considering most people (including me) aren't able to mount that. <_< But i guess it's good for those who can.

Huh...why? xD You giving away Freevees? (See what i did there? HAhA...ha...ha.... /goes cry in a corner)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US