Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

i'm single for now.... well a relationship starts from "give and take"

so my opinion "you will likely find your destined one" :innocent: :punchout: :beatenup:

"trust me it works" :shinies: :beatenup: , lol

I've been married to my computer for quite some time now and I'll never cheat on 'her' with a lump of flesh!
Currently single and not really looking for a GF, sure it might be a nice change of pace but I also feel that I'm not really ready to commit myself to a relationship and like AzuAzu says It's less to worry about :)

In a relationship!!! a geek like me with such a kind and loving girlfriend...I am truly lucky~

hah, I'm jealous :)
Single here! been for a long time.. Just haven't met the one yet I guess.
Well I got plenty of time. So that'll be it.

In a relationship for 12 years now! Getting married august this year! Finally.. Been dragging this for a long time now.

Currently single. XD
Used to be in a relationship until parents happened. Hahaha

Currently Single, have been in relationships before. But I like Anime, Movies, and games. They liked to party and booze it up.

So hard to find women that like what I like. :(

but i think i dont want rush to have a girlfriend 1st because i want focus to career
but doesnt mean i dont have a girlfriend

Married with a 2-month old baby girl. The most beautiful thing in the world :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル

Please re-upload
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。