Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

single and not looking for a relationship. It seems like trouble...I'd rather just have fun

only one word alone but i assume this :pinocchio: because in france some girl know only naruto or bleach :shocked:
they don't understand why i am crasy about vn anime game movie

Single but here we usually say Ronery (lonely) :p

Though I'm lucky enough to have a potential partner

Unfortunately, all of the AS staff (as far as I know) is ronery, as well as most active forum members here too

Most of us, including me, has little social life. We spent our time in front of computer every waking hour... heh
I'd go with pretty much this, although I have had a few relationships before that ended in disaster. Right now I'm trying to wiggle my way into a friend's heart, which of course I'm not too sure about recently. We're close, but I want to be closer. Lol, I just hope I can get her some day. I won't give up.

As for me, I'm single and pretty happy like that. I'm not the relationship type, really. I treasure my freedom above everything. ;)

:foreveralone: I'm rather a shy guy, having difficulties in social situations, especially talking to women, so I'm single :(
But I'm not really searching a relationship either...
Edit: I couldn't say something like this face to face to someone, so thanks that the internet exists, so I can share my emotions with strangers :lol:

Last edited:
It's all about confidence guys. If you are confident in yourself, then you will do great with girls/guys. Trust me! Don't put yourself down as being shy. You are shy now, but you don't always have to be shy. Just keep working at it. ^^

Currently in a relationship with a girl I've been close with for a very long time. Been together for half a year now. :)

in relationship with my girlfriend (22 years old) but not have a plan to married yet because family circumstantial and job demand

I was in a relationship for almost a year, up until recently. I've spent the last two days listening to Adele and eating ice cream, and I think I'm ready to cheer up now. Haha. ^^"

Last edited:
Single.. sometimes I'm thinking that it might be nice to be in a relationship but after a while I usually go back to my "ahh freedom lalalaa <3" mindset.

single for long time.
but not regret about it, since i have more freedom for my spendings:)

Ronery
I think it is okay to be single and not girlfriend.
Though sometimes may feel lonely, my life is free

Like I've said before, I'm currently single.
But my recent frequent trips to cosplay conventions make me want to have a cute cosplayer as a girlfriend ^^

Rejected every girl I've met so far. Yeah, I'm fairly single. There isn't anyone I liked so far. Good luck to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload