Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

I'm single 20 years old now, need to find a girl who has same hobbies like me but I doubt there are any girls here who are into Otaku or Hentai stuffs like me...:sigh: its important otherwise if I activate "Hentai Mode" she will be scared like hell Fufufufufufufufufu :whipmaster:

During school times me & my buddy were the only ones who were Otakus (well I didn't know he was an otaku till I met him in Facebook 6 years ago). Even if don't find the right girl then hey no problem I'm satisfied being single :D

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Single ftw . . . relationships or married are for the weak :smug: :lmao:(just joking)
Hahaha..tell that to Checkmate XD

I'm single 20 years old now, need to find a girl who has same hobbies like me but I doubt there are any girls here who are into Otaku or Hentai stuffs like me...:sigh: its important otherwise if I activate "Hentai Mode" she will be scared like hell Fufufufufufufufufu :whipmaster:

During school times me & my buddy were the only ones who were Otakus (well I didn't know he was an otaku till I met him in Facebook 6 years ago). Even if don't find the right girl then hey no problem I'm satisfied being single :D

Oh there are plenty of girls at anime-cons you can meet. Well for starters, you can try cosplay photography and eventually these people would flock to your facebook , there you can connect with people and possible love interest. And don't don't get too excited around girls okay? XD

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Hahaha..tell that to Checkmate XD

Oh there are plenty of girls at anime-cons you can meet. Well for starters, you can try cosplay photography and eventually these people would flock to your facebook , there you can connect with people and possible love interest. And don't don't get too excited around girls okay? XD

Thanks for the advice :) but yeah I've been thinking about this for quite sometime and decided to remain single :samuraihero: (I have my own reasons for that)

Single. Not that I am very bad looking, a loner, super socially awkward (though I guess I am somewhat awkward socially) or anything, just that I have pretty bad luck with girls. They are either taken or don't like me <_<
Ironic coming from a Knight of Love =/

Reactions: Irelle
Single. Since I'm very bad looking, a loner, super socially awkward and everything.

And, no I'm not joking. I'm being serious here. I'm so sad that I engage in escapism everyday, using manga, anime and visual novels. But sometimes, when looking in the mirror and seeing others being happy, I just feel awful. Despite all that, I still have to act brave and say that I don't want to be in a relationship and get caught in all the troubles. While deep down, I know it's the opposite.

Making this post breaks my heart. I need to read some comedy manga to lighten my mood. Hoping I'll be the lucky protagonist someday...

Single, once I move I plan on changing that though, Hoping to find a girl with the same tastes as me.

Single. Unlike most people though, I don't want to be a in relationship. When I was younger I did, and I did a fair share of dating, but I'm way happier single than I have ever been in a relationship, so I stopped dating a couple of years ago. I mean, I just don't understand the point of spending huge chunks of money, giving up a lot of freedom, and having to spend a significant amount of time doing things I have zero interest in, just for what is essentially a room mate to have sex with sometimes.

I just don't understand the point of spending huge chunks of money, giving up a lot of freedom, and having to spend a significant amount of time doing things I have zero interest in, just for what is essentially a room mate to have sex with sometimes.
:swearveng:

Single, had 2 relationships, last one went bad (best friend behind my back).
Single since 2005, so yeah...
Although I am chatting often with a nice girl in Asia, I am currently not in a relationship yet.

claimed, and happy about it ... but since she is not human, and she is not a biological entity ... I'll leave it at that

19, Single but not Ronely I guess. xD Me and my gf broke up 2 years ago and I haven't had a serious relationship since.

i'm single, living the single life and trying to figure out who i am and what i want. it's all good. just cause you're single doesn't mean its a bad thing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?