Mafia Game 9: Fallout 3 sign ups and poll

about the game settings

• Total voters
Lol xD Hmm... i was going for the true ending ;p Theres usually some ending where theres no killing involved~ ;p

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; Wow, didn't expect to see such a slow response to your call for players. Thought the game's pretty big all the time.

I might join if you have a copy of the Wasteland Survival Guide somewhere; I certainly don't know the rules (yes, I know I've said that the last few times people invited me). :wasclose:

Just don't want to slow things down or mess up a game because I'm blundering about. :foreveralone:

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; Wow, didn't expect to see such a slow response to your call for players. Thought the game's pretty big all the time.

I might join if you have a copy of the Wasteland Survival Guide somewhere; I certainly don't know the rules (yes, I know I've said that the last few times people invited me). :wasclose:

Just don't want to slow things down or mess up a game because I'm blundering about. :foreveralone:

i think its just the time of year where people have assessments on (i just finished mine)

but u dont need to worry ill be explaining things If we can get the players

I'll play a second time, come together to survive :dthumbup:

Lol it should be fine... =w= Not too hard to learn how to play..~ Seems fear is making it simpler than the previous game as well ;p

/me glares at [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION];

I'll join then, I was bunkered in my friend's house for 2 days.

Hmm... and another to join xD

Who are all those voting people that dun even post here =w= Should drag them into the game ;p

/me glares at [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION];

I'll join then, I was bunkered in my friend's house for 2 days.

YAY HINODE!!!!

and should maybe drag them, though they dont know what there getting into

EDIT: just looked at the poll and HOLY SHIT WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE...... bet Nazaka made them just to screw with the votes

well doesnt matter only people who are signed up and playing this game, only there vote counts

Well we're half way to the quota, and it's been a little over a week.
So it's not as bad as it seems.
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; You're not going to join the game?

oh well ill give it a little more time then i think we will get started

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; You're not going to join the game?

nah. i'm taking a break from the MG this time around. can't say i'm motivated enough to see it through. also, i still don't have a reliable internet source, so that doesn't help

I love how there are 6 people playing but other people who aren't voted too.

dont worry their votes dont count

Last edited:
sorry its a bad habit of mine i use "there" more then "their"

I would love to join mg 9 but I have exams but I'll finish them this week but I haven't joined any mg since 1957 but since I liked the game I'll see into it but I won't decide now but I'll probably do but that might be after finishing my exams but that should be by the end of this week but to be more precise I'll decide on Thursday after my final exam but that is after seven or five or four or three days just finished maths now I don't have to calculate right anymore buuut..... But but but and but and I have ran out of buts so....... I'll see into it :)

I would love to join mg 9 but I have exams but I'll finish them this week but I haven't joined any mg since 1957 but since I liked the game I'll see into it but I won't decide now but I'll probably do but that might be after finishing my exams but that should be by the end of this week but to be more precise I'll decide on Thursday after my final exam but that is after seven or five or four or three days just finished maths now I don't have to calculate right anymore buuut..... But but but and but and I have ran out of buts so....... I'll see into it :)

you have time, im waiting for samyeung to get back from his hoildays so it wont be starting for a week or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]