MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you come up with that nexus?...it feels kinda weird for a guy to make that for another guy...but thx anywayz~

『Because when someone created the format he clicked 2 Gs instead of Ds by mistake so the format was called .ogg instead of .odd. And thats why 3/4 of your musics are in .ogg format and not .odd format...』

『Ogikumo, he is just weird like that ;p』

Well crap
I need to convert it to mp3 somehow...
tech experts teach me how to do it

ogi <3 its cause i love you, not as much as nazaka but its up there <3

No just you nexus. :P
Love is a word that is thrown around so much now days; that its meaning is diminished from what it used to mean.
So my question is are you in love nexus, or just simply infatuated?

I love people in general, I am interested in their problems, their personality etc. I love to understand how they deal with what they face. This is why I can say I love so many people C: you decide what that means. Ill take it as love <3

BTW VAYNE OP

I love people in general, I am interested in their problems, their personality etc. I love to understand how they deal with what they face. This is why I can say I love so many people C: you decide what that means. Ill take it as love <3
Now that's a wonderful answer.
But we to work on how you express it :XD:
Because you may leave some mental scars on Nazaka :p

And i want to see how nazaka faces this love :3
WILL HE TAKE IT OR WILL HE REJECT IT?

IM PRETTYSURE HE CANT REJECT THIS ASS

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] im not too sure who i have to ask but, Ignis, can i ask you to put this as a sticky thread if you can please?
Done -- just as a reference, you can see the list of moderators responsible of a section on the bottom of the page.

Poor Naza. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; can I request we move a little slower with the phases cause I have a full time job now and completely missed the first phase

wait, so what's happened so far? am i just hanging out alone in my room?

So...I had a business travel all of the week and I just came in and well...Good do far, I feel a little behind but in times like this...As long as I can Beat it! it's fine.

Just...Beat it!

I need to show how Funky Strong is my fight. It doesn't matter who is wrong or right!

Was just away for a couple a days and when I come back, the game had already started, and I'm already dead. :surprised::donefor:

I didn't forget, I wasn't online, so I didn't see it before just now.

omogmomgomog one more win and im silver iv ;-;
#onestepcloseroutofelohell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US