MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... wants to just randomly continue that but too busy @_@ Maybe some other time... =w=

Lol hmm... 10 deaths so far... three mod kills... sort of... and two deaths that werent player related... =w=

came online and the first thing I saw were 10 mentions....
whats up with that family tree???

nazaka died...
some girl appeared....
now that I think about....I didnt read the story yet~

『Don't forget to read a post where I mentioned you (Fear quoted that mention as well though)...』

I know~
U killed the 3~
I knew it already~
but I just wanted to vote for nazaka >.<
I dont care if u kill some people there as long as I can stay alive and play around :runhappy:

『Yeah, I don't really want to kill anyone else anymore... I had a few fun plans but there is no meaning in them now since they will only put me in worse position + Fear is going to mess them up anyway like he kinda did with my Corpse Party plan...』

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; That lady is awesome!!! can i go down her route? i wanna do her route lol

came online and the first thing I saw were 10 mentions....
whats up with that family tree???

i knew that would freak you out!! fear and mimi kept going on and on about it -.-

『I planned to invite everyone to the party, but before I could invite anyone, I made a horrible mistake of forgetting blood pool that formed from 3 corpses inside, Fear made blood flow out through the gap between floor and door and finally you cheated and just broke the door even though I went through all the trouble of getting all 3 keys to the door...』

『Not you... I meant all those other brutes who can't just close their eyes on a bit of blood coming from under the door >_<』

『But yeah, its mainly Fear's fault that it failed so now I want to beat all NPCs including Mystery Host!:samuraihero:

fear, i want you to know that my loli character wants to go down the route of that yandere girl who broke decals mind

I would still have joined but not as a main goal~
My goal is something else~~

『Yeah, my concept of the plan was perfect... It should have become so fun... But... Oh well... Guess there is still some fun to be had in this game... Now off to make some plasma ^_^』

『Yeah, my concept of the plan was perfect... It should have become so fun... But... Oh well... Guess there is still some fun to be had in this game... Now off to make some plasma ^_^』
From blood?
Or wrong plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US