MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I think it should be both xD』

『And Nazaka, where the hell did you even find that pic? And who the hell even managed to combine 2 characters like that? xD』

Sky you ask this to often, just go back and look.
This one is too difficult to explain in a short sentence.
(Or I'm too lazy to try)

But it's always like 6 pages of stuff and that takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr on my tablet...

But it's always like 6 pages of stuff and that takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr on my tablet...
I'm on an iPad more than 60 percent of the time that I'm onto site (since I'm never home)
Don't give me that bs, and click back pages.

Last edited:
『Dead people don't get mentions Samye... And its too hard for Sky to think up to just check where Fear mentions people on his profile page...』

『Hmmmmm... Some dead people might not really like that? Although I suppose they can just ask Fear to stop if they don't like it...』

『They are dead, Samye... They shouldn't really know whats happening... Especially since they can be raised...』

I can be raised? Please don't!

I still get a mention, I just have dead next to my name.

Fight in darkness

You hear the sound of someone running towards you. You hear sounds of someone struggling to your far right and then a crash on the floor. As your eyes adjust and you see 2 people one on the floor and 1 standing right in front of him.

Nazaka.......................... move done
samyeung46................. waiting for message with action
infamous ..................... has sent his move
MadSova ..................... has sent his move
ogikumo ...................... has sent his move
choonagi ..................... waiting for message with action
Hinode ........................ waiting for message with action
nexus ......................... has sent his move
Thief
Second_Flight
Sintarow
Decalcomania
InorixShu
musangbeku
shadow man

ill be doing the next lot togeather but if it takes too long i will ignor your moves overall

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (missing)
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]

Last edited:
i'm in charge of beku right? so are you just gonna go to nexus in the next message, or do you want more done?

『So... Who is a person on the floor and who is standing above? xD』

『By ignore you mean, defense, yes Fear?』

i'm in charge of beku right? so are you just gonna go to nexus in the next message, or do you want more done?

im sure i sent u a message about that skill if u didnt see. but i dont care the order the messages are sent to me i just want to know what everyone wants to do.

yes u decide for beku

『So... Who is a person on the floor and who is standing above? xD』

『By ignore you mean, defense, yes Fear?』

yes i mean defence

『Well, the way I understand is it will be like this: Everyone from the list till the NPC sends Fear an action. Fear lets us do those actions and those who didn't send just defend, afterwards Fear makes an update giving us results of our actions and what NPC has done, repeat...』

『Well, the way I understand is it will be like this: Everyone from the list till the NPC sends Fear an action. Fear lets us do those actions and those who didn't send just defend, afterwards Fear makes an update giving us results of our actions and what NPC has done, repeat...』

correct, however the npc below you guys, which is the thief and can interfere with any or multiple people actions (max of 2+1 of his perk fast movement)

oh and there are time limits and they are very small. im not going to wait for you guys

『So I guess its just Choonagi and Hinode who are remained... Hmmm... Hinode probably went to his friend's house or is just sleeping and Choonagi is... Who knows...』

『Later again Samye...』

『Hmmm... I guess 1 day passed already so the update will be soon?』

Fight in darkness 2

Alice Casted bolts of lightening at nazaka and to see it was choonagi on the ground and doesnt look that badly hurt at all. The bolt of lightening hit nazaka stuning him and then Infamous casted sparks which also continue to stun him. Electricity was going all around the area. So Sova thought it would be a smart idea to pull out her flintlock pistol and shoot nazaka which she consealed in her clothing. However that was a bad choice. Both Infamous and Alices magic were both drawn to the metal of the the flintlock and when it hit her, sent her flying into a wall. At this moment the shadow man countered Alice by coming out of her shadow and dragging her into the floor. Alice went through and wasnt seen again for that night. Infamous then deiced to cast his orb of light to bring light and see what has happen. Sova was hurt but can still go on. Alice was now missing and nazaka have a great dose of electicity, had his nevers playing up. Nazka: "what the hell?" you could hear him say that bearly. At the mid of this Ogi started to cast his spell and nexus has disappeared as well. The thief begain charging towards ogi but was stop by hinode when he casted Ice shards at him getting his leg and slowing him down for a bit. He pulls them out and continues going for ogi.

Nazaka.......................... move done
samyeung46................. move done (taken away by shadow man)
infamous ..................... has sent his move
MadSova ..................... has sent his move (hurt)
ogikumo ...................... has sent his move (casting spell)
choonagi ..................... defence
Hinode ........................ defence
nexus ......................... has sent his move (disappeared)
Thief.............................tried to attack ogi
Second_Flight ................sent his action
Sintarow.........................sent his action
Decalcomania....................hasnt sent anything
InorixShu ......................... has sent action
musangbeku ..................... infa hasnt told what he does yet
shadow man................defence/ ?????

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] (missing)
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] (missing)
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (missing)
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US