MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; I guess you will mention everyone as each person does their action to post it's result?』

『[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; I guess you will mention everyone as each person does their action to post it's result?』

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; Could you throw a mention when it's my time to make an action or do I have to keep track of that myself? I also guess that there's no need for a PM, right? I find it easier to make an action when the ones before me have done theirs so I have a base idéa or something to go with.

i would like everyone to tell me what they are doing so i can do it all in one go. and i will always mention.

if it comes down to it ill do each part or each move differently though i rather not snice it would be a huge waste of my time

Hmm... with how you list it... Well it really would be better to act in groups? Since naz = enemy takes first turn, Then allies which can move before next enemy will take turn 2, then thief moves, allies react, then shadow moves, or at least when someone does something major then itll go into effect after the people before them move...

i would like to do all actions at 1 whole turn samye, dont really want to waste time but if i must i can.

『Well, I guess it will take horribly lot of time to go 1 character at a time...』

Well the way i said was just give the moving group time to act and react to other's movements....

Well the way i said was just give the moving group time to act and react to other's movements....

normally nazaka's if offenise action ill give you a heads up but he has been given quite the boost so i will but bewarn there is a chance he will breack through what you throw at him

so when nazakas action will be the starting attack but i would really like it if for once you guys will listen and do what the rules say

Yeah it is
in my mind :

Normal move
Take a position > location to go > do whatever I want in that location > go back

but this thing
Turn > BATTLE! > ???? > turn over > ????

I still can't get it right w

Yeah but what is going to happen in those "????"
Can't get it straight yet (too lazy at the moment and hungry so *thumbs up*

well that what will happen is when poeple send me there move of either attack or defence and if people dont decide i will make the move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US