Mafia Game 5: Highschool of the Dead... Class is in session

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a private site, so low chances of it getting banned XD

Well, when you do get used to it, you can type fast enough without looking at the keypad (though for small phones like me, sometimes I make a typo)

You should see teenagers in indo, they type with BB (blackberry) as fast as hell
I'm not using blackberry though

just wait until you see how much of a pain it is to go to your notifications [MENTION=35871]Inori[/MENTION];

then don't mention me!!! :objection:
Well I'll be off now...it's night here~
G'night~ :bye:

and my phone is not one of the good ones (though still pretty good), slow to browse >_>

night X~

『Well, internet on phones here eats through your money so I only use it to read LNs on Baka-Tsuki...』

Lol wow xD Hmm giving her a notification to tell her how hard it is to see notifications xD

『Hmmmm... Yeah maybe he is evil a bit... Or more like he just likes pranks?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.