Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
maddie you also need to add in this fact akuma which kill alot level up to lv 2 which now have a form of some sort, then level 3 which is hard to tell u what that is then lv 4 which is so powerful even the strongest exoriect cant win unless has 3 or 5 others to back them up

I thought you were into ghosts & stuff all this time, lol XD

Well, I wouldn't mind if a ghost would pop up in front of me. It would be an awesome experience. Especially if it's a Loli :3

『So basically, there will have to be a certain amount of votes on akuma to lynch them that depends on their lvl?』

『If you get killed by loli you will be too satisfied to become a ghost...』

Hmm how about have it so that lynches cant be blocked? :/ Thats pretty much a basic rule in the game...

Hey, [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];! I'm in the game, and I choose the SAO-MG...:goodtea:~>

Don't even think about killing her as well, you'll be a cruel brother if you do :|

Obviously not :/ Hmm, I can stay with my lil' sis until she gets older and turns into a bitch (teen) then I'll go with the Ghost Loli since I guess that ghosts can't age since they're dead :/

『Then kill her now and make her into ghost that will never get older ;p』

『SAO... Now that is a theme difficult to imagine in MG style...』

『Of course, in my Star Wars themed game lynches are absolute. No more power or Priest to save you...』

If she comes back to earth in the form of a ghost that is

Star wars still intrigues me

I can hire someone to do the job if you can't handle it ;p

Nope, I'll guard her with my rifle :/

I still don't know if I should join the game or not... I would actually prefer to know which theme the game will have and if I can give orders to a Loli in the chosen theme before I decide to join it.

Hmm... well lets just say the protection of the jinrou was just a bit too absolute... if there was some cooldown period or something after the lynch where they wouldnt be protected then there would have been more hope for the civ ;p The clinic... well actually you made weaknesses for it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]