Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
『Yep, the moment I thought what kind of idea would be good, Star Wars came inside my head. But Jedi are too op, so I wanted something without them. And so something MG-like like this was thought up ;p』

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; I vote for Star Wars game I thought up above...

I vote for some random game that involves a mentally disturbed Loli who got the ability to turn normal Lolis into mentally disturbed Lolis as well.

lol that would make that one of the weirds Mafia games ever

We should make a theme where no one can be added to the mafia side to give the civs more chance to win

『Also, I thought up this idea, as I already hosted a MG with ability to turn civs into mafia members and I want something new... Although I'll have enough fun playing a MG with turning since I wasn't yet a player of one ;p』

『Nazaka, you were 1 minute faster than me...』

We should make a theme where no one can be added to the mafia side to give the civs more chance to win

Two mentally disturbed Loli twins. They don't have the ability to turn Lolis into mentally disturbed Lolis. Problem solved.

what about D-gray man? the akuma can hide as civ and take one identity, for example i was an akuma i could kill sammy and take his identity but the civs wont know?

『Won't that be too random and based on luck, just as you don't like it?』

『There should be some method to search for akuma then, or else civs won't have a slightest idea if akuma is amongst them or not...』

『Nazaka, he said everyone will be lolis, and 2 of them will be mentally disturbed and will kill everyone...』

『In other words he wants me and [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; to become lolis ;p』

well there is a exorcist who can defend themself and kill akuma, depending on there abillity and/or item they choose they maybe able to find them as well

so he's fine with anyone as long as they're lolis eh...

btw hinode you haven't signed up yet

but akumas are born after someone is dead & a person mourns, so basically everyone will know if someone became an akuma no?

『Then there should be some sort of handicap like akuma not being able to vote unless they get a body... And what about that Millenium guy, or how was he called? (I only read through first 2-3 chapters, so I don't know very much about D. Gray-man...)』

so he's fine with anyone as long as they're lolis eh...

btw hinode you haven't signed up yet

The game needs Lolis so I can get another Ghost Loli to my army :/ I also don't know if I will give orders to a Loli in this game as well...

akumas must have a body iirc

Just wondering, how much ghost lolis do you have now?

Millenium earl and he also has the noah but we dont need them because they would be way to OP to kill and we would have no chance

『I already thought up an ability to find out whether there is an akuma in their ranks. When exorcist tells host to use the ability, host replies if there are any akumas in ranks of those who have voted on the moment ability is used. If there are few, host also tells the number of them.』

Why do you want them lolis to be a ghost anyway

Because according to believing people Ghosts would be in the middle of good and evil... I think. Also because Ghosts cannot die and they can use awesome magic :3 I can also feed them with C4 and gunpowder so I can use them as bombs without them getting hurt. I probably got more reasons, but I'm too lazy to figure them out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25