[LPW #78] Spam Haven Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is more commonly called "learning", or "becoming smart". :D

Indeed it is, my brain automatically thinks about academic things such as definitions and such when I don't intend to and it won't stop until I get "knocked out"

nope just been confirmed >.< getting impatient i want moar eclair!

I have many white hair character most males but my female characters are Nyaruko and Mis Monochrome.

OK, but just a question, okay? Are you the also into otome-genre?
YEAH can't wait for Dog Days 3... has an airing date been confirmed?

Well, until now unhappily not - Still the TBA. airing date status, but I think that it somewhen in Spring be will. Pichu^^.

cant find any artwork so guess its time to re-watch season 2 =D this should be fun

Lawyer MY BAD!
Oh neat. My brother is just finishing up his law degree. I've heard things are getting harder for lawyers, as the lawyer market is getting a bit saturated.

Indeed it is, my brain automatically thinks about academic things such as definitions and such when I don't intend to and it won't stop until I get "knocked out"
There was one summer where I played a few hours of Go every day or so, and then by mid-way through I started to find myself daydreaming about board positions and playing through them in my mind.

I liked the first season of dog days quite a bit, but not the second as much. :/

OK, but just a question, okay? Are you the also into otome-genre?

i am not in game and besides i don't have this much free time to spending in gaming!

the free time i have i like to spend reading manga and watch anime.

you should try some visual novels if you like the anime's then

i am not in game and besides i don't have this much free time to spending in gaming!

the free time i have i like to spend reading manga and watch anime.

Oh, I see... Well, I was just interested, because if you nevertheless in this area are, then I had you a good corner for otome like fans recommended...:goodtea:~>

yeah i am working in the net-coffee until 2-3 midnight.
Oh, this really relative very late - But from morning are you there, or from afternoon (because how I know, are you a uni-student)?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh, welcome back Chiru-chan, we've you very missed!!!:runhappy:

Reactions: efudgewayne
There was one summer where I played a few hours of Go every day or so, and then by mid-way through I started to find myself daydreaming about board positions and playing through them in my mind.

Not sure, but mine is probably worse
Even if I try to think of something, I would find my subconsciousness thinking about something, and after 1 or 2 seconds I would realize it's about studies
Man, couldn't even sleep >_>

Go.. othello?

Reactions: efudgewayne
Not sure, but mine is probably worse
Even if I try to think of something, I would find my subconsciousness thinking about something, and after 1 or 2 seconds I would realize it's about studies
Man, couldn't even sleep >_>

Go.. othello?
LOL your learning is too powerful!

Go looks like othello, but with pieces on intersections rather than squares, if you need the visual.

Hi Folks, I made a new ASF Game!

You can see it in my signature if you wish to try it out ~

Oh, this really relative very late - But from morning are you there, or from afternoon (because how I know, are you a uni-student)?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh, welcome back Chiru-chan, we've you very missed!!!:runhappy:

It's OK with me i can wake up in the morning besides i can sleep at the lunch time so it's OK i can manage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?