[LPW #78] Spam Haven Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked so i don't care going home some times 4 midnight, but the money it's ok 20 euro for 8 - 9 hours when other people can't have even 15 euro payed per day... so i am not complain i am thankfully for having this job and i can support my studies ;)

Dude seriously? That sounds awful! Is that normal where you are?

My typical shift is normally close to 9.5 hours, and I make the equivalent of ~90 euros. And that is also for an unskilled job (or low skill anyways). I guess wages in Canada may just be nicer.

my brian is broken :forsaken: my memory is actually good... T.T can i choose option C. none of the above?

XD i wouldn't mind a job like that tbh, until i can join the royal marines i'd take any job i could get

Dude seriously? That sounds awful! Is that normal where you are?

My typical shift is normally close to 9.5 hours, and I make the equivalent of ~90 euros. And that is also for an unskilled job (or low skill anyways). I guess wages in Canada may just be nicer.

Yeap that's the daily payment for a job in Greece. That's why many young people why are looking to leave Greece for studying at first and afterwards for working when we graduate from the bachelor or master degree that we will gain from the outside states from Greece.

I am studying to be a lower, but there are so many lowers that i know where they have a degree and they are working other as delivery boys other like stewards and many other lame work for 15 euros without insurance policy.

Edit : I am not a Dude!!!

my brian is broken :forsaken: my memory is actually good... T.T can i choose option C. none of the above?

XD i wouldn't mind a job like that tbh, until i can join the royal marines i'd take any job i could get

Are you really that dependent on Brian? :/

Yeap that's the daily payment for a job in Greece. That's why many young people why are looking to leave Greece for studying at first and afterwards for working when we graduate from the bachelor or master degree that we will gain from the outside states from Greece.

I am studying to be a lower, but there are so many lowers that i know where they have a degree and they are working other as delivery boys other like stewards and many other lame work for 15 euros without insurance policy.

Edit : I am not a Dude!!!

Don't fret, I was using 'dude' as an expression/exclamation, not as an identifier for you in particular. :)

What does a "lower" entail? And is it at least possible to live off of 15 eur a day there? You would die in the cold if you made that here.

Yo my beloved friends of ASF/LPW-people, and (in my clock) soon g'evening...:runhappy:

Notice: Dragon ball evolution is really...:loseoil:

pichu im not but still it hurts to hear XD

so evi is a dudette? cool...

yo nana hows it going?

Don't fret, I was using 'dude' as an expression/exclamation, not as an identifier for you in particular. :)

What does a "lower" entail? And is it at least possible to live off of 15 eur a day there? You would die in the cold if you made that here.

Lawyer MY BAD!

Nothing specially Zad, just I run a bit...:runhappy:

Notice: Nice siggy have you from D'angel get, Evi^^!

Reactions: Evdokia
oh done a bit of running? too cold to do that here but i do jogging when i walk the dog, at some point im wanting to get this bicycle im meant to be getting to start cycling, the course ive planned is probably about 3-5 miles i think...

hmm i like the sig but not the artwork, something just doesn't sit right with me... i think its the face? but still its a good job

oh done a bit of running? too cold to do that here but i do jogging when i walk the dog, at some point im wanting to get this bicycle im meant to be getting to start cycling, the course ive planned is probably about 3-5 miles i think...
Lol I mean: I running in the big hall of ASF... And I see then, then enjoy it Zad...:runhappy:

Thank you!

I found him earlier on-line and we talk a bit!

Not to thanking Evi... - And I've seen that you with him spoken have - Because he should already yesterday from Seattle arrived to be...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: efudgewayne
so im not the only one thats good then =D, think ill look up some new dog days art work and make a new set with it...

Well, yeah... A bit very looks Nyaruko after a male version, Pichu...
so im not the only one thats good then =D, think ill look up some new dog days art work and make a new set with it...
I see Zad... Anyway; Did you know, that from Dog days a 3rd season soon arrives?

I don't know i think it's ok with me. I asked him for Nyaruko because she is one of the characters that i like besides Miss monochrome and some other white or silver hair characters.

EDIT :

Well, yeah... A bit very looks Nyaruko after a male version, Pichu...

i like this image of this picture
nyaruko_san_by_saiki2-d4y8z6k.jpg

And i wanted him to try to much as possible as it is to looks like this image

I don't know i think it's ok with me. I asked him for Nyaruko because she is one of the characters that i like besides Miss monochrome and some other white or silver hair characters.

Ahh, I see... Then like you silver hear charas then, Evi...?:goodtea:~>
EDIT :

i like this image of this picture
nyaruko_san_by_saiki2-d4y8z6k.jpg

And i wanted him to try to much as possible as it is to looks like this image
Ahaa... Well, it obviously that this no original artwork from Nyaruko is, but it looks so far fine.^^.

Who has to die :shockmenft:

YEAH can't wait for Dog Days 3... has an airing date been confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US