[LPW #78] Spam Haven Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I think that I still called him Inffie there though. We were partners in crime there :goodtea:

Sova is the only one to call him that... I don't even get where he got that name from :/

haha, studying never worked for me, in fact when i studied my grades got worse :reallyconfused: how does that work?

haha, studying never worked for me, in fact when i studied my grades got worse :reallyconfused: how does that work?

Some of my Go-playing friends and I had a running joke that the less you played, the stronger you got. Perhaps it is like you with studying!

I would be sooner to say that you didn't find a way of studying that was effective for you, or perhaps you only studied for material you already found difficult, and hence worse results?

I think this is a great case to throw in the good old: "Working hard or hardly working?" :D

yo evil and final i was good across all my subject, but since it was coming for my final exams i thought i better study or at least revise old subject's for example during class test's in maths i was top of the class, studied for exam and got a D T.T

Your work starts and then you log into the forums? Lol.

Yes i have free Internet when i am working to the net-coffee and i am only watching the customers and i authorize to use a pc station :)

And i will be here until 2-3 in the midnight!

wow, being paid to watch people and be on a forum... now that is a job well planned XD

yo evil and final i was good across all my subject, but since it was coming for my final exams i thought i better study or at least revise old subject's for example during class test's in maths i was top of the class, studied for exam and got a D T.T

That sounds a lot more like you have bad long-term memory. Either that or your brain may be severely broken, take your pick XD

That sounds fun @Evi

wow, being paid to watch people and be on a forum... now that is a job well planned XD

I liked so i don't care going home some times 4 midnight, but the money it's ok 20 euro for 8 - 9 hours when other people can't have even 15 euro payed per day... so i am not complain i am thankfully for having this job and i can support my studies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US