[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
night unown enjoy

infamous glad your enjoying it i couldnt get into DB...

and hiya samy

Drangon ball eh? Guess I never got into that one. Maybe some day. :)

I think in general I'm easy to please, but a bit harder to get a high score from. :P

yeah, it was the first step for me to like anime really. i used to watch it all the time

bye brother, good night!! :bye:

Dragon Ball..such a nostalgic series <3
I have all episodes up to DBZ on my external drive :3

i actually just got dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt on my computer this week

wow... i was forced to watch the abridged series when i visited my cousin's i really wanted to break his T.V.

1 for forcing me to watch it
2 for not shutting up during it
3 for making me watch a load of crap
4 for making me watch something i wasn't intrested in...

it wasn't very fun...

SPeaking of which, does anyone know of alive torrent of all Bleach Ep? I always wanted to continue watching it as it was first anime I started watching as I said "IM gonna watch anime" and not just watch it on TV. Got to around ep 60

bleach was fun while it lasted i feel it ended to abruptly due to the falling out between some people... or so i heard

hey now, i liked abridged!! nappa was funny lol

i watched some bleach. up until grimjaw. not all translated yet is it?

Oh bleach is over? Yeah I read the first volume of it several years ago and decided to stay away.

grimjaw... well i watched it up until the last episode so i believe it's all translated, unless your talking manga i have no clue... and ugh... "ghost nappa" song iritated me cuz its catchy and i cant listen to ghost busters without singing it now...

My best friend's gf spouted some stuff that got me confused, she said that bleach is over 400 ep now. When I read that it finished

『I kinda stopped reading Naruto and Bleach manga over a year ago for some reason... Guess I just always forget about new chapters and get too lazy to search where I let off and continue >_<』

『Yo everyone btw...』

probably thinking of the manga, i believe it still continue'd after it finished, last episode was 200 something

anyway back to harvest moon gonna make a fortune from the rice im growing XD...

Hey Sova.

Zed> I just googled and it says that Bleach has 366 episodes

『Hmmmm... And what should I do while Index movie downloads...』

hmm lemme watch a bit see if ive seen this episode might have 2 anime's mixed up...

yeah got 2 mixed up

Index movie is out? I should get that soon, not that I will watch it...

I still kind of keep up with Naruto, every now and then I buy a few more volumes. Probably pretty behind right now though. Sometimes it interests me, and some arcs I find pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?