[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
night unown enjoy

infamous glad your enjoying it i couldnt get into DB...

and hiya samy

Drangon ball eh? Guess I never got into that one. Maybe some day. :)

I think in general I'm easy to please, but a bit harder to get a high score from. :P

yeah, it was the first step for me to like anime really. i used to watch it all the time

bye brother, good night!! :bye:

Dragon Ball..such a nostalgic series <3
I have all episodes up to DBZ on my external drive :3

i actually just got dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt on my computer this week

wow... i was forced to watch the abridged series when i visited my cousin's i really wanted to break his T.V.

1 for forcing me to watch it
2 for not shutting up during it
3 for making me watch a load of crap
4 for making me watch something i wasn't intrested in...

it wasn't very fun...

SPeaking of which, does anyone know of alive torrent of all Bleach Ep? I always wanted to continue watching it as it was first anime I started watching as I said "IM gonna watch anime" and not just watch it on TV. Got to around ep 60

bleach was fun while it lasted i feel it ended to abruptly due to the falling out between some people... or so i heard

hey now, i liked abridged!! nappa was funny lol

i watched some bleach. up until grimjaw. not all translated yet is it?

Oh bleach is over? Yeah I read the first volume of it several years ago and decided to stay away.

grimjaw... well i watched it up until the last episode so i believe it's all translated, unless your talking manga i have no clue... and ugh... "ghost nappa" song iritated me cuz its catchy and i cant listen to ghost busters without singing it now...

My best friend's gf spouted some stuff that got me confused, she said that bleach is over 400 ep now. When I read that it finished

『I kinda stopped reading Naruto and Bleach manga over a year ago for some reason... Guess I just always forget about new chapters and get too lazy to search where I let off and continue >_<』

『Yo everyone btw...』

probably thinking of the manga, i believe it still continue'd after it finished, last episode was 200 something

anyway back to harvest moon gonna make a fortune from the rice im growing XD...

Hey Sova.

Zed> I just googled and it says that Bleach has 366 episodes

『Hmmmm... And what should I do while Index movie downloads...』

hmm lemme watch a bit see if ive seen this episode might have 2 anime's mixed up...

yeah got 2 mixed up

Index movie is out? I should get that soon, not that I will watch it...

I still kind of keep up with Naruto, every now and then I buy a few more volumes. Probably pretty behind right now though. Sometimes it interests me, and some arcs I find pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03