[LPW #171] 'Tis The Christmas Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you've been upgraded to moderator i see. it's definitely been a while since i've had an online presence lol. things are good. work has me busy, but it's going well

I was a mod before we talked though? your memory must be hazy because you weren't here for a while I guess lol. But glad to hear things are well on your side!

I was a mod before we talked though? your memory must be hazy because you weren't here for a while I guess lol. But glad to hear things are well on your side!

i remember you being some kind of higher tier member, but i don't remember that being mod status lol.

02-E723-BC-ED7-F-4205-8-F3-B-0-FC477784-EBA.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it's a small matter so probably more appropriate to ask Mod here.

I posted a thread in Hentai Games, it appears requiring approval, then totally disappeared. There is no increase in post count either.

Dose this mean the thread is rejected by system automatically? Thanks!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it's a small matter so probably more appropriate to ask Mod here.

I posted a thread in Hentai Games, it appears requiring approval, then totally disappeared. There is no increase in post count either.

Dose this mean the thread is rejected by system automatically? Thanks!

Hi. It’s OK. You can also ask in the site support forum so that other mods can see too.

Posts in download section have to go through moderation queue. They must be approved first before they appear and count toward your post count. It might take a while before your posts are finally published.

Reactions: ⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
Hi. It’s OK. You can also ask in the site support forum so that other mods can see too.

Posts in download section have to go through moderation queue. They must be approved first before they appear and count toward your post count. It might take a while before your posts are finally published.

Thanks for your reply dear leader.

I will patiently wait then : )

I always find out about stuff too late and then all the links are dead.

Old samurai called Nanashi1 has arrived from his odyssey... Hi friends! :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!