[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I'm doing fine I guess =w=
Just want to sleep, but I'll stay up for 3 hours longer~
How are you doing?

26244260.png

Quite relaxing actually~
Nothing much happened and time passed by quickly.
How was work? Did you get a lot of customers? :3

Quite relaxing actually~
Nothing much happened and time passed by quickly.
How was work? Did you get a lot of customers? :3

I see. Well, since the development of the time's, going the time like under Speed...xD

Hmm... Not really, mondays or the begin of the weeks are generally lighter, toward weekend is it though busier...

Oh I see...makes sense since people are more often out during weekends and are quite busy during the week~

Oh I see...makes sense since people are more often out during weekends and are quite busy during the week~

Yeah. Children are in school, and the adults are busy with their jobs about the first 3~4 days (for childern of course the 5 days) of the week. Because of it was/are the first days easier.

That means you'll have some more relaxing days first before the busy weekend :runhappy:

That means you'll have some more relaxing days first before the busy weekend :runhappy:

Yeah, but about the winter season - in spring, and especially of course in summer is it though equal rough. But you should this of course know, because your family is as well in the gastronomy world, though...

Yep, I know, there are also times when suddenly a lot of customers come at the same time and it can get really busy for hours~

Ah yeah, I did heard in the news: that the north-east side of U.S.A. in ice age is... I do hope that you're in an comfy and warm place now... Hmm... Who should help...xD?
2518578da7b9.png

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。
4becdf8b6a81.png

Yep, I know, there are also times when suddenly a lot of customers come at the same time and it can get really busy for hours~

Yep yep... In summer I working about 5~6 hours non-stop like crazy - then about 20~30 min. break - and then again non-stop working... Together I'm working about 14~15 hours in summer...>_>
2518578da7b9.png

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。
4becdf8b6a81.png

1st: Nice to meet you, hi^_^!

2nd: Are you also from there?

I can already feel how exhausting it must be >_<
Especially in during hot days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou