[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, that's interesting :reallyconfused:
I'm not sure if we are on the same page here but I might as well say that I'm pretty good at reading people too, atleast I think so. I mean I pretty much "predicted" what kind of person is that someone that I just met for the first time or so. So far I've been rarely proven wrong...

yeah, i've never been wrong that i can think of :reallyconfused: but yeah, i like having to stay on my toes with those types. they're unpredictable, and that's always fun

yeah, i've never been wrong that i can think of :reallyconfused: but yeah, i like having to stay on my toes with those types. they're unpredictable, and that's always fun
I, for some reason started to trust a few even tho my instinct(?) told me not to do so. I ended up stabbed couple of times... That's the reason I don't trust people anymore. I gave them chance and they just prove me that I was right about them... :deadsad:

I forgot I had an episode of Masmune-Kun's Revenge...
Predicted that was the case... Adagaki hid her embarrassment by giving him the nickname pigs' foot when they were younger
He suddenly left to live with his grandfather, she thought she was the one that drove him away...
So far much better than Nisekoi...

I forgot I had an episode of Masmune-Kun's Revenge...
Predicted that was the case... Adagaki hid her embarrassment by giving him the nickname pigs' foot when they were younger
He suddenly left to live with his grandfather, she thought she was the one that drove him away...
So far much better than Nisekoi...

Hmm, but, they're giving the hints so... or did you realized before ep 3 or something? I think in Ep3 you already have some hints on what is going on with Adagaki.

I, for some reason started to trust a few even tho my instinct(?) told me not to do so. I ended up stabbed couple of times... That's the reason I don't trust people anymore. I gave them chance and they just prove me that I was right about them... :deadsad:

yeah i don't trust anyone, but i've steered that a different way then most. i can't think of any secrets i really have. i've become more of an honest person, so no one can try holding anything over me. my policy with people is, "assume the worst, expect the best." people can't be trusted, but i still have faith in them

yeah i don't trust anyone, but i've steered that a different way then most. i can't think of any secrets i really have. i've become more of an honest person, so no one can try holding anything over me. my policy with people is, "assume the worst, expect the best." people can't be trusted, but i still have faith in them

Well, I consider myself honest as well but I still have things that I think is no ones business. That's nice to have faith, just remember to be careful. And trust your mind over heart :lecture:

EDIT: By the way I can't say it was a bad thing since it made me so much stronger than I was before. Looking back I realize how much I changed :lmao:

Hmm, but, they're giving the hints so... or did you realized before ep 3 or something? I think in Ep3 you already have some hints on what is going on with Adagaki.

I've watched up to episode 04. Episode 04 is where they explain why Adagaki doesn't trust guys. She was crying when Masmune-Kun moved to live with his grandfather before she gave him a proper answer. The other girl which they just introduced catches my interest. She was literally sitting on his bed wearing a nightgown in the opening. That alone shows intimacy...

I've watched up to episode 04. Episode 04 is where they explain why Adagaki doesn't trust guys. She was crying when Masmune-Kun moved to live with his grandfather before she gave him a proper answer. The other girl which they just introduced catches my interest. She was literally sitting on his bed wearing a nightgown in the opening. That alone shows intimacy...
Yeah, I know ... Anyway it's going to be interesting, looking forward for the next episode. :goodtea:

Star Trek Voyager or Monday Night Raw... my remote is flipping channels on overdrive.

Too bad death doesnt care :nekopara_sigh:

Then you better get on it fast :puniko_thumbsup:

It has to have berries :nekopara_staaare:

Ill just... leave you in the dark then... :alice_gtg:

Then I could just have a clone eat you and tell me how it tastes :alice_love:

But it could be fun :kurochan_yandere:

Death is mean :gokiko_nooo:

Or how about never? :lapi_ng: Sorry again, Miss Trash Bin.

You found the door?? Why did you need my help then? :megane_hmph:

No! :shinonome_fish: /me dives back in the ocean.

Hitting you with a shovel, continuously, sounds fun, but you don't see me doing that at the moment. :alice_sigh:

giphy.gif

[MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; That ramen video made me hungry. Imouto, why you do this to me? :crushed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread