[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonewolves? Resident of Darkness? That means you're not afraid of anything, why did you hide behind me before?
I-I... Shut up!
3e5349767b20d5d60bf2da30a36fcaa2ec73d390_hq.gif

N-Nya? M-me? W-what organization, meow?
foQqgrrH8TQeA.gif

Hmm, I see. Of course you wouldn't just tell me...

*Has no clue what [MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; is talking about since doesn't even belong to any other organisation than Crypton Future Media.*
gyBdLBCsKK0NO.gif

*Has no clue what [MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; is talking about since doesn't even belong to any other organisation than Crypton Future Media.*
gyBdLBCsKK0NO.gif
Hmph ... So naive... You think you can fool the great El Psy Kongroo? ... oh please! MUHAHAHAHA

5d1fc7e66c3adf3991a7ce800d61ef48ecbafd86_hq.gif

Hmph ... So naive... You think you can fool the great El Psy Kongroo? ... oh please! MUHAHAHAHA

5d1fc7e66c3adf3991a7ce800d61ef48ecbafd86_hq.gif

*is dissappointed for him and decides to show it as well*

Hmph....! Whatever! D-Don't b-believe me then, b-baka!
EWeAhJLagapRm.gif

*then goes back to lurking mode*

Y-you people... so you want me to be caught is that it?!... or wait... *gasp* no way... don't tell me! y-you... n-no it can't be!--
/me runs away

*Has become the darker, the evil version of herself also known as Miku Hagane, because Psy scared the good side (Hatsune) of her off*
Image_Hagane_Miku_byHansi.jpg

*Lights up an cigarette and takes a whiff out of it wearing uninterested expression*

dawnotaku said:
* dawnotaku prepares lots of marshmallow for the road trip
th_084_.gif

V-Vel-chan...I need not Ichijoji, I need Viktor...
kurochan_dead.png
my heart changes too fast XD

Partner, this semester is super tough for me, I fear chemistry
kurochan_down.png

Oooh, marshmallows! :bigeyes: /me packs some chocolate, crackers and a bunch of candles and matches. We can make some s'mores as well :runhappy: Although it's probably not safe to do that in the car... but we're going to do it anyway.

Oh my! /me rushes off to fetch Viktor for Dawn-chan. Unless your heart has already changed to another bishie xD

Chemistry made me want to crawl into a hole and never come out ;-; But you can do it, partner! I believe in you! :akazukin_fight: What are you currently learning? :)

samyeung46 said:
No one is too young to die
alice_love.png

You gave up so fast
444838.png

B-but thats not rose tea with berries
291533.png

And are you going to do anything now that youre up?
miku_mad.png

That doesnt mean there will never be a cure
kurochan_yandere.png

Should we test your theory?
alice_love.png

I think a lot of people would beg to differ :lapi_annoyed:

But I'll probably be super old by the time I've collected everything on this list :sowwy:

Oh, well, I guess it's a no then. /me chucks away the rose tea and goes back to searching. :akazukin_makasete:

Well, I don't want to be too loud. So... I'll just stand here and hopefully be able to make out the exit in the darkness. :kurochan_oh:

If someone does find a cure, you'll probably be too far gone by then! :shinonome_fish:

Let's not! :alice_nay:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル