[LPW #152] Aloha! Welcome to the Alola Region! Let's catch some Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imoutooooooo~~~~~~/me runs and glomps!:runhappy::rr_love:

Thank you for joining:bigeyes: /me drags [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; and ties him to the chair

Now time for the mad tea party~

Nee-chan~Did you sleep well? ♥ /me hugs tight :nekopara_hug:

Do I sound mad to ask for coffee in a tea party :reallyconfused:

Hihi imouto~ :rr_valentine:

Yes... Im not sure if they can be eaten in this state :lapi_annoyed:

Im sure a kraken would do wonders for making them sleep earlier :kurochan_pfft:

Batman is rich enough to cover the costs :nekopara_sigh:

So I have invisibility now? :kurochan_wut:

Samy seems busy lately :miku_tehee:

/me reloads shotgun :fag:

Will it work well? :akazukin_evillaugh:

Is he willing to share?:alice_sigh:

Samy is a soul?!?:kurochan_fear:

Nee-chan~Did you sleep well? ♥ /me hugs tight :nekopara_hug:

Do I sound mad to ask for coffee in a tea party :reallyconfused:

Yes :) but woke up like a zombie still don't know the reason though lol, maybe I was too tired when I went off to sleep, hmm probably...but anyways! I'm feeling great thanks for asking sweetheart <3 hope you're the same too >.<*tight hug*

Of course not! Since this is a mad tea party, all kinds of maddness is allowed:runhappy:

Yes :) but woke up like a zombie still don't know the reason though lol, maybe I was too tired when I went off to sleep, hmm probably...but anyways! I'm feeling great thanks for asking sweetheart <3 hope you're the same too >.<*tight hug*

Of course not! Since this is a mad tea party, all kinds of maddness is allowed:runhappy:

Pleased to hear that, milady:nekopara_greet:
I dunno why but I'm having insomnia these days :wasclose: /me hits herself for thinking too much before sleep XD

Mocha pleaseeee~ all for mocha and mocha for all!!!:nyanmusu_yeah:

Pleased to hear that, milady:nekopara_greet:
I dunno why but I'm having insomnia these days :wasclose: /me hits herself for thinking too much before sleep XD

Mocha pleaseeee~ all for mocha and mocha for all!!!:nyanmusu_yeah:

/me kisses imouto's forehead for being cute~*chuu~*

You can't sleep?:( That's troubling...tried any sleep medicine? I had the same problem long ago, it worked very well though if it's gets too serious please go to a doctor, your health comes first than anything in this world..*worried nee-chan*

/me orders her maids and butlers "One mocha! More mocha and more mocha!"

This reminds me that lazy butler of mine [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ...maybe we should keep some of these stuff for him...but...
504.gif

/me kisses imouto's forehead for being cute~*chuu~*

You can't sleep?:( That's troubling...tried any sleep medicine? I had the same problem long ago, it worked very well though if it's gets too serious please go to a doctor, your health comes first than anything in this world..*worried nee-chan*

/me orders her maids and butlers "One mocha! More mocha and more mocha!"

This reminds me that lazy butler of mine [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ...maybe we should keep some of these stuff for him...but...
504.gif

/me blushes instantly :fullblush:

Thank for worrying nee-chan♥ but it isn't really a big deal >.< It must be the effect for fighting over sleepiness(imma in clearing a game, must hold on), and when the sleepiness is gone, baam i can't sleep :deadsad:
I will seek a doctor if this continues... don't worry my sweetie~

Yum Yum~ /me drinks mocha while shocked to see so many maids and butler nee-chan has :goodtea:

I thought vale is batman? :reallyconfused:
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; see that for yourself, no tea for you XD

/me blushes instantly :fullblush:

Thank for worrying nee-chan♥ but it isn't really a big deal >.< It must be the effect for fighting over sleepiness(imma in clearing a game, must hold on), and when the sleepiness is gone, baam i can't sleep :deadsad:
I will seek a doctor if this continues... don't worry my sweetie~

Yum Yum~ /me drinks mocha while shocked to see so many maids and butler nee-chan has :goodtea:

I thought vale is batman? :reallyconfused:
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; see that for yourself, no tea for you XD
All the things you say...so cute nee-chan might die from cuteness overload:dontleave: I hope you can return back to your normal routine of sleeping imouto*sigh* i'll try to stay calm >w>

Of course! They're also yours, since what's mine is yours already :goodtea: and lol vale, well he's a little bit of everything xD kinda like how powerpuff girls made lol
awoke two hours early :bored:

Awww...howsad, my cute sleepyhead /me pecks your cheek

/me flips some Vale's

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ︵ヽ(≖ᴗ≖)ノ︵ [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION];

Good day to you [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; /me serves tea

All the things you say...so cute nee-chan might die from cuteness overload:dontleave: I hope you can return back to your normal routine of sleeping imouto*sigh* i'll try to stay calm >w>

Of course! They're also yours, since what's mine is yours already :goodtea: and lol vale, well he's a little bit of everything xD kinda like how powerpuff girls made lol

Nee-chan please calm down, I'll refrain my cuteness and get back to my normal routine :miku_panic: stay away from games ;_;

/me orders the maids to massage nee-sama :fulfilled:

We're powerpuff girls too? :bigeyes:

Nee-chan please calm down, I'll refrain my cuteness and get back to my normal routine :miku_panic: stay away from games ;_;

/me orders the maids to massage nee-sama :fulfilled:

We're powerpuff girls too? :bigeyes:

I-I'm calm! Just imouto being so cute makes my heart warm so much it starts to burn o_o but i like cute imouto so its okay hehe:fullblush:

A massage? That's what i needed! My thoughtful imouto<3 /me kisses *-*

If we were powerpuff girls then vale would be a trap :lmao:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];

Good day to you, as well. (:

Thanks! How are you? Life's going smoothly?

I-I'm calm! Just imouto being so cute makes my heart warm so much it starts to burn o_o but i like cute imouto so its okay hehe:fullblush:

A massage? That's what i needed! My thoughtful imouto<3 /me kisses *-*

If we were powerpuff girls then vale would be a trap :lmao:

Maybe because I'm a mirror? Nee-chan's warmth reflected on me~:casserole: Nee-chan is cute too :blushhappy:

/me orders the butlers to get the spa room ready :hotspring:

Why would he be a trap? He would complain about this XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.