[LPW #152] Aloha! Welcome to the Alola Region! Let's catch some Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the Ultimate Hybrid Race!

* ♥ Sky stuffs more cookies into infamouto.

:alice_4u:

i need a new graphics card before i can play games released in the past couple of years. my build is around 4-5 years old :sowwy: hopefully i'll be able to order one at the beginning of december :bigeyes:

also....

/me chokes on cookie :deadsad:

『This LPW has been blessed by random passerby Madness... Or something like that...』 /me leaves it up to people reading this post to decide if its a good thing or not...

not much. i set up a desk area for my PC and ever since then, i've been complaining about not having a better graphics card. :/

not much. i set up a desk area for my PC and ever since then, i've been complaining about not having a better graphics card. :/
Hmm... I see. But didn't enough money for saved? Because you did this some months ago said.

Btw, you're using still that TV as monitor?

Hmm... I see. But didn't enough money for saved? Because you did this some months ago said.

Btw, you're using still that TV as monitor?

did i complain about that months ago? :reallyconfused: huh, i forgot

nah, i have a whole setup. monitor,speakers and the desk

did i complain about that months ago? :reallyconfused: huh, i forgot

nah, i have a whole setup. monitor,speakers and the desk
Lol, I mean as you the job quit have, then you did said: that you've some money saved for longer period. - So I did thought that you may even for a graphic card money having...

Ah, OK...

Lol, I mean as you the job quit have, then you did said: that you've some money saved for longer period. - So I did thought that you may even for a graphic card money having...

Ah, OK...

i saved the money so i wouldn't have to worry about getting a job. i didn't save it so i can buy what i want

i saved the money so i wouldn't have to worry about getting a job. i didn't save it so i can buy what i want
Hmm... Okay, well probably you're getting at X-mas one, but let's see...

Well, I'm OFF now, because the phone dying again, where then bye and g'night all!

I zombify them :gokiko_yada:

What to say when you have a bunch of night owl friends :chuuni_mortals:

He gets income from his hobby but not his job? :shinonome_relax:

Samy onii, that sounds creepy... :mini_shock:

That isnt really living.... :alice_sorry:

Sleep earlier? :miku_tehee:

Why not? :nekopara_sigh:

How is that creepy? :nyanmusu_puzzled:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At Incubix, we take a personalized approach for each project, working closely with our clients to understand their unique requirements and develop customized solutions that deliver measurable results. Our team of experts uses the latest technologies and trends in the industry to deliver cutting-edge solutions that are tailored to our clients' specific needs.
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28