[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to be hit with a hammer to sleep because it's about to become afternoon :rant:

/me snuggles deeper ♥
tumblr_nsd3o0GNlp1tslywuo1_500.png

Sleep tight ♥
/me huggles ♥
74087285d68431ab02ceb629e1da6642.jpg

/me has just finishing the new sotm and now has just entered the LPW!

/me greets everyone!

Yes, raising a puppy is not easy. I was told to keep Izu in a small area or monitored area until I'm 100% sure he won't make a mess anywhere. Sadly I haven't gotten there yet, but he's getting better...maybe once every three weeks. However, until he never makes a mess he's either in his crate or in the kitchen area. Also, crate training has worked wonders which is a good thing that he loves his crate too because he spends a lot of time in it.
Outside.jpg

Playing.jpg

Afterplaying.jpg

Aww such a cute dog. He looks happy. I have a similar cat tower for my cat. You have 2 cats right? They all getting along and best buds now?

Also, might be a strange thing to point out but I love the floors in your apartment, looks really nice.

That and you probably weren't fully prepared to accommodate a puppy; they can be quite the handful. I mean, it may be somewhat easier (not really) to take care of a puppy if you're the owner because you're, hopefully, advised about the responsibility of raising a dog. You'll not only need to change what's inside your house to accommodate a dog, or any pet for that matter, but also make time for your dog. Raising and keeping a pet is not for everyone.

Well I guess I'm more of a cat person. I've always had cats and love taking care of them, plus they are so much easier to have as pets.

My oldest brother and his wife have 2 huskies which really made me want to get a dog as well, however their dogs are already fully grown, and they listen when you tell them to do something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
meh i just hove some medicine for the headache i am already better as we speak, then i have to check out some scehmatics for a building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this dude and wanted to say thank you I'll check back later